Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #1,039 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Logitech order shipped today and then I got an email from Amazon saying that the arrival date got moved up from 1/11 to 12/31.

I must be living right...

When did you placed your order? How come you have the shipment far out?

I ordered the last minute of 12/8 (the last day of $50 rebate) but will be getting them on 12/24.

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #1,040 of 1,260
Well I had ordered 3 pairs
smily_headphones1.gif
. Got a mail few hours back with the shipping details. So its been shipped and will be delivered before Christmas! Yeeaaa
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #1,045 of 1,260
I don't have the patience to wade through this thread fully, but I wanted to note that my logitech order shipped. I also signed up for an amazon one, but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm still trying to decide whether to cancel it or not. Also, I'm very confused by the pro / not pro thing. Amazon actually has a link to the Pro and it claims to be an updated version of the non-pro, and claims I ordered only the non-pro. But I don't think there is actually any difference...

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #1,047 of 1,260
My Amazon order and my Logitech order has shipped as well. Looks like I'll get them both by Christmas.

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #1,048 of 1,260
I searched the portable amp forums for this but came up empty.

Since their are probably a lot of TF10 owners monitoring this thread:

Is there a portable amp (or type of portable) that pairs better than others with balanced armature IEMs like the TF10's? I'm really hoping that they do well with my little iPod Shuffle, but I'll buy an amp of it just doesn't cut it with these UE's.

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:06 PM Post #1,049 of 1,260
Well, I finally decided to call Amazon cause the shipping and delivery dates are the same. The fella's telling me they will ship the item on the 24th and it will arrive on the 24th. He goes back and forth between that and "It will take up to 14 days to arrive after it ships on the 24th." Problem is I have super saver shipping, so I know it's going to take some time to arrive and I just wanna make sure it'll be here before the 6th or 7th...whenever the rebate needs to be postmarked.

I'm being as polite as possible...he's checking w/ someone else to see if they might have access to information he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back