Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 16, 2009 at 8:07 AM Post #1,006 of 1,260
Wow, so complaining about Amazon keep changing their shipping date is a problem? I personally don't care if TF's were $1000 or $10 or whatever. Amazon still will take my money away for this purchase, and if they are going to do it, they better tell me when. Sorry, "since you got a good deal so shut up" doesn't work for me.

I don't understand why Amazon can't be more specific and accurate about shipping date. But then, this is why I don't like them in the first place. I strongly believe this is the exact reason Newegg has gotten so big - "Shipping on the same date! Unthinkable!!!"

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #1,007 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by idiotekniQues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i would have bought 3 at this price if i had the money.

I know right, i would have done the same..

but i ended up only buying 2.

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #1,008 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have no problem waiting for my 12/24 ship date. The world isn't going to end in the meantime. ****.

Yeah, but I die a little inside w/ every day.
frown.gif
On the other hand if they do indeed come through w/ a delivery date of the 24th, I'll have no problems wrapping that little sucker right up and waiting until Christmas proper.
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #1,010 of 1,260
Good things come to those that wait. Just keep thinking that and dream of the delightful audio that will fill your ears in the future
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #1,011 of 1,260
I honestly don't care if I get it before or after Christmas, just so long as I get it at some point.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:53 AM Post #1,012 of 1,260
you guys have to understand that even though you're angry about it, and mad that you didn't get them yet and that amazon told you it was delayed AFTER they were supposed to ship. They are busy at HELL right now, not only because the FLOOD of people and orders, and emails, and complaints, and I want the Rebate and everything else emails for the TF10.. but also extremely busy because it's "Christmas" yes.. biggest shopping month of the ENTIRE YEAR. i understand your upset about it. and I would be to if mine didn't come so fast. but cut them a break. they can't satisfy everyone. and we all know we got a SOLID price on something nice. just relax and good things will come to those who wait. Like me.

I don't have mine either.......

...My TF10 are in there way to become customs... lol so I'm waiting also!

Dec 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #1,016 of 1,260
Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster, I was hoping someone could help me out with a Christmas wish.

Is anyone willing to pack and send a pair of these wonderful monitors to me in Australia?
I spent so long trying to contact logitech and amazon, by the time they contacted me, it was all over. I even tried to get a friend in the states to buy them for me but she wasnt as good on the computer as I was hoping so they all sold out.

Whatever the case, since I demoed these babies in Singapore I've been waiting for a special before pulling the trigger so to speak. So if anyone has a spare pair, Im happy to pay the price and shipping with some profit for the seller of course. Oh and I dont mind if they arrive post christmas...
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks so much guys, merry christmas!

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #1,017 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken Wing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster, I was hoping someone could help me out with a Christmas wish.

Is anyone willing to pack and send a pair of these wonderful monitors to me in Australia?
I spent so long trying to contact logitech and amazon, by the time they contacted me, it was all over. I even tried to get a friend in the states to buy them for me but she wasnt as good on the computer as I was hoping so they all sold out.

Whatever the case, since I demoed these babies in Singapore I've been waiting for a special before pulling the trigger so to speak. So if anyone has a spare pair, Im happy to pay the price and shipping with some profit for the seller of course. Oh and I dont mind if they arrive post christmas...
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks so much guys, merry christmas!

Might want to look in the FS section. Most people posting are looking for more than the $99, but still $150 is a decent deal.

Dec 16, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #1,018 of 1,260
Got my pair from Logitech! Guys, these things are amazing. I'm truly blown away... Almost in tears, these things are that beautiful. Truly shocking. They are the first real upgrade for me since the etymotic er6i from sony cheapies. For me, they are in nowhere the same league as Phonak Audeo or even Sennheiser ie7. I don't honestly see any reason to keep the IE7s, except more durable... I do think this cord and wire around the ear on TF10 is pretty sucky. But Sound.... I'm deeply moved. I really doubted whether a "top tier" iem would have anything over the middle, but these are shocking... I've got some big canals, and w/ the stock large silicone, easy fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back