Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 7, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #616 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by archercat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the UPS website with the tracking number, all it says is that billing info was received, but nothing else...

Sounds to me like a delay in their updating system, probably because of Sunday. It should be up there by this afternoon/evening, but I wouldn't really worry until it's not delivered on the specified day. Even then you'll still get the deal, it just may take a few days extra.

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #617 of 1,260
I was on a conference all day Friday and missed the sale. So you are having second thoughts about yours, I would be happy to purchase a set.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #619 of 1,260
CRAP Bing only gave me 8%. I didn't even read the logo, assuming it was 20%. I guess they reduced it. Make sure you check that if you were thinking about getting the 20% off. Either way, I have a pair of TF10s coming my way to be remolded
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #621 of 1,260
Ohhhh ****. I didn't even do bing for my amazon purchase. Sadness I ordered 2

Does amazon participate in bing. Sadness if so.

I'm currently listening to my TF10 and wow. These sure are amazing. I might be selling my W2 now. But I'd like to get these done into customs also. And they are so long n ugly. I look like an alien with an inch long thig stickin out each ear lol

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #623 of 1,260
Mine just arrived. Much more detailed than what I used to use, the Shure E2Gs. Hearing cymbals clearly for the first time in songs I've listened to hundreds of times before.

Not sure if it necessarily translates into more enjoyment for rock/pop but the technical improvement is obvious.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #626 of 1,260
Yes, they are indeed pretty large. Looking at TF10s I'm always amazed by Audio-Technica's ability to cram multiple BAs into the tiny shells they use on the Ck10/Ck100.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #627 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You don't stuff the whole thing in your ear canal.

oh, i don't? thanks for the tip
rolleyes.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #628 of 1,260
Is it common for people to start listening to music at lower volume once they start getting better gear?

It's not even because of the isolation because my room is fairly quiet but with the TF10s I'm listening to classical at 18% volume on my pc and it's perfectly fine. I like to listen loud too.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #629 of 1,260
Well IEMs are deep-seated next to your ear drums, so it make sense to not need higher volume. Some are also just easy to drive, so you don't have to crank it up to get a decent sound level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back