Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 6, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #526 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChanSP1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The rebate is ONLY for Amazon.com not for other merchants on the Amazon website. Be sure your order is directly from Amazon.com.
wink_face.gif

I think its a logetich rebate..so it might still work if he bought them from a authorized dealer~
In any case, 161 isnt a bad deal if $99 deal never comes back.

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #527 of 1,260
Congrats .... still refreshing Amazon for that second pair I am planning to give to my sis for Chrismas

@Feather

sorry to say, but no it isn't T^T
on the rebate form, it specifically said purchase from Amazon.com

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #528 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChanSP1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The rebate is ONLY for Amazon.com not for other merchants on the Amazon website. Be sure your order is directly from Amazon.com.
wink_face.gif

I know the rebate is only for Amazon, for some reason i was charge $11 in tax even with free shipping. I was able to get 1 pair from Amazon.com during the 1:25 am est stocking that they had. Hopefully, i'll be able to snag another pair for my girlfriend. I really with they would start stocking the one with the mic soon. The rebate is good for that model as well, and i wouldn't mind getting that pair. I tried the RE0, but i ended up returning them. I just didn't care for them. Hopefully, these are as good as everyone says.
Here my receipt:

Shipping estimate for these items: December 28, 2009
1 "Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones"
Electronics; $149.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Also, just a hint. In order to get my pair i had to refresh the amazon site every 5 secs for around 30 mins. There is a firefox add-on called "reload every" that will help you do this

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #529 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think its a logetich rebate..so it might still work if he bought them from a authorized dealer~
In any case, 161 isnt a bad deal if $99 deal never comes back.

here is the rebate form.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...209268826_.pdf

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:45 AM Post #530 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The deal flashes back and forth.. I think people might be canceling orders so amazon has stock periodically whenever people cancels~ just keep an eye on it lol~

That's good to know.

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:52 AM Post #531 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know the rebate is only for Amazon, for some reason i was charge $11 in tax even with free shipping. I was able to get 1 pair from Amazon.com during the 1:25 am est stocking that they had. Hopefully, i'll be able to snag another pair for my girlfriend. I really with they would start stocking the one with the mic soon. The rebate is good for that model as well, and i wouldn't mind getting that pair. I tried the RE0, but i ended up returning them. I just didn't care for them. Hopefully, these are as good as everyone says.
Here my receipt:

Shipping estimate for these items: December 28, 2009
1 "Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones"
Electronics; $149.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Also, just a hint. In order to get my pair i had to refresh the amazon site every 5 secs for around 30 mins. There is a firefox add-on called "reload every" that will help you do this

Congrats!

It's an odd amount and I thought you might order from one of other merchants on Amazon website.

Thanks for the firefox add-on. Did you stare at the screen for 30 mins?
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #532 of 1,260
well...... in my case... i was messaging my friend about how i missed the deal
then the 150 -50 deal pop up,
I clicked.. gone....
complain to my friend more...twenty minutes later, checked price on e-bay... then it was there. Instantly purchased one by simply clicking next next next and next

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:15 AM Post #533 of 1,260
Quote:

There is a firefox add-on called "reload every" that will help you do this

Or just use Opera. I keep Opera on my system for a couple reasons, the reload setting being is one of them.

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #535 of 1,260
Have you guys noticed the new rebate that is available. Its 20% off the total order. It looks like you can only do one order or the other though, so unless you wanna spend bookoo bucks with logitech it doesn't make any sense

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:24 AM Post #537 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now they are $399.95. Crazy.

I snagged the image to spice up the thread w/ more pictures. Look @ the DEAL we got guys!!
tongue_smile.gif

triplefi100USD.jpg

That's $16.67 per speaker.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

There is a firefox add-on called "reload every" that will help you do this

I used that option, but don't have that extension.
confused_face_2.gif

EDIT: It's in Tab Mix Plus, which I use to have more than 1 row of tabs, among other things.

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:07 AM Post #539 of 1,260
Lmao, I was hearing about other people's orders being shipped while mine hadn't started to be shipped yet, though I did think the fact that it was weekend might have had something to do with it so I wasn't too concerned. Still, I decided to check my order page again...and noticed that it was set to charge an old, defunct credit card
redface.gif
. I've now changed it to my present one and we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully it'll still ship now.
tongue.gif
Man, I really gotta take down that old credit card number.

Dec 6, 2009 at 10:19 AM Post #540 of 1,260
Ahhh! It's in moments like this that I wonder why I'm not an Erasmus student in the USA this year.
This offer is very crazy. If someone is ready to ship one pair to Switzerland, I'll be interested, so send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back