Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM Post #406 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesasone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rolleyes.gif

And if this "inconsiderate" Head-Fi'er hadn't ordered some extra in the heat of the moment, you still probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy a pair if you posting so late in the thread is any indication.

well certainly kudos to these very nice people
but we still can'y deny the fact that a lot of people buy a lot of the stocks to gain a profit
moreover, about how amazon and logitech keeps on selling them at originally price, it doesn't mean people ordering 10+ pairs didn't cause the deal to stop
maybe the whole even were planned in such a way that when they received X numbers of orders they would switch back to originally price

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM Post #407 of 1,260
i ordered two pairs, one for me and one to gift but i thought i was ordering the vi version but turns out i ordered the regular triple fi 10s... oh well. may sell sometime post x-mas. sorry to those who didnt get in. i spent like 20 minutes thinking that this may be a scam, but decided i would feel worse if it wasnt and i didnt pull the trigger.

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #408 of 1,260
The TF10's are back in stock at Amazon - price now is $150, but there is a new $50 rebate offer so the final price after rebate will be $100. The rebate offer start 12/5.

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #409 of 1,260
Dec 5, 2009 at 8:46 AM Post #410 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ksu06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...but i thought i would help a poor fella out

Oh wonderful ksu06!! I sent you a PM, but am very very interested in grabbing a pair of them from you. I'm in AZ and in no rush, but would be MADLY appreciative.

I spammed a couple other of you guys here too.
biggrin.gif

I normally check my RSS feeds including Slickdeals in the morning, but decided to wait until late in the evening. Of course they were out of stock and I cried.

So if any of you managed to grab an extra set that hasn't been claimed yet, please let me know.
biggrin.gif

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by os2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The TF10's are back in stock at Amazon - price now is $150, but there is a new $50 rebate offer so the final price after rebate will be $100. The rebate offer start 12/5.

Thank you! I'm ordering now!

EDIT2: Hehe, looks like they're arrive after December 25th, but who cares. In the end I'll have $100 Triple Fi's next year!!! That should give me plenty of time to find my $200 Sony X.
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM Post #411 of 1,260
yeah haha, my friend actually bought up 15 and is trying to sell them on ebay at a profit ... oh greedy noobs!

oh and please stop pming i already have like 7 people in line lol

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM Post #413 of 1,260
20 bucks is pretty cheap..do u know if this cables works on the custom series?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesasone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can buy the cable with the mic on it from the Ultimate Ears website. Other than the cable, there is no difference between the Triple Fi 10 and Triple Fi 10vi IIRC. It's another 20 bucks, but... still a good deal. If the stock cables on the TF10 are as bad as they say, somebody just may be needing that cable...
wink.gif

Ultimate Ears Universal Accessories - Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM Post #414 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by os2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif

watch out though, they are on backorder and will not ship until the after 19th.

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM Post #415 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
20 bucks is pretty cheap..do u know if this cables works on the custom series?

I'm not sure. I think the connector pins on the customs are a bit longer, so you can use the cables for the customs if you file them down, but not vice-versa. At least, I think that's what I read on the forums here (somewhere).

The UE site claims the TF10 cables do not work with the custom series.

Re: how many units did Amazon move: enough to make the TF10 and TF10vi the top #1 and #2 sellers in electronics, respectively.

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:07 AM Post #416 of 1,260
Damnit! Just missed these. Been looking at the tf 10's for a couple of weeks. Can't believe this :/

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #417 of 1,260
I got a couple of these sets coming in tomorrow.

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:24 AM Post #420 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by trentino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good for you
frown.gif

You can still order it~ it will deliver before Xmas.. still $99 after rebate~ limit 3 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back