Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,260

ravissimo

Head-Fier
Amazon Gold box deal for the day! Get it while it lasts!

(sadly the UE Triple.fi's don't fit my ears, but figured others at head-fi would like this!)

Amazon.com Gold Box: New Deals. Every Day.

EDIT: Congratulations to all who got in on the deal! i couldn't resist and bought a pair of 10vi's too!. If you're just checking this thread, the deal is over. Amazon and Logitech temporarily had these for $99. word on the thread is that the triple.fi 10's are being discontinued and the 10vi's will be the only model available after the rest of the stock runs out. that's not my info, just what i read here at head-fi. until the next deal...
darthsmile.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:24 AM Post #7 of 1,260
don't need it, but got the 10vi anyway...might need a new mic/earphone for my iphone soon...my hybrid er6i/mic cable is taking a beating...

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:29 AM Post #8 of 1,260
quick question, after i already said i wasn't getting these....

do the triple.fi's have the same sized ear tips as the super.fi 5 and super.fi 3's? i had a pair of super.fi 3's and never use them since the smallest ear tips are too big for my ear canal. just double checking...

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #9 of 1,260
This just blew my mind. The triple.fi is one of the rare few that I ever regretted getting rid of. And now I have them again! ravissimo, many many thanks for alerting us of this awesome deal.
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #10 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This just blew my mind. The triple.fi is one of the rare few that I ever regretted getting rid of. And now I have them again! ravissimo, many many thanks for alerting us of this awesome deal.
biggrin.gif

no problem
darthsmile.gif
haven't been on head-fi in a while after i picked up my sleek sa6's, but i'm an amazon addict so figured i'd pass the deal along to where i knew people would appreciate it. hope you enjoy them!

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #11 of 1,260
Just wondering, before I saw this deal, I actually purchased the RE0 from head direct for 85 bucks. My question is, is this headphone worth the extra 15 bucks? If so, I will return my RE0. thanks

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM Post #15 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bee65n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy ****....I just ordered the JH 13s...do I really need these?

They'd make wonderful back-up/beater IEMs.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back