Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 21, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #1,096 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pingis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine but the sound cuts in and out. I have to wiggle the cable around until it works. anyone else have this problem?

I did ordered the iphone version and in the plastic part where the left and right channel split the left channel had a loose connection. So I shipped them back for an exchange on 10th. And my new pair shipping date has changed fro the 21st to the 29th to now the 23rd just hope I get them before January now.

Dec 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM Post #1,097 of 1,260
booshipping.jpg

Booooooooooo!

Dec 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM Post #1,098 of 1,260
Lol well you're all very lucky to get a pair for that price. I on the other hand live in Australia and refuse to pay over $100 for these
biggrin.gif
I would never wear them in the public because they stick out too much as I have seen in photos, so I aint paying $180 with postage
tongue.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #1,100 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by killz23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Amazon ship overseas??

Nope
mad.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #1,104 of 1,260
My Amazon order shipped and is on the way as well.

When I bought my TF10's, it was with the understanding that I wouldn't get them or be billed for them until Jan.

It's nice to get things earlier than expected, but honestly, I'd rather have had that $99 hit my bank account after the first. I already have my Logitech on the way and are out for delivery now, so I could have easily done without the Amazon pair for a week or so.

Dec 21, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #1,105 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoganT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OUT FOR DELIVERY

Quote:

Originally Posted by specto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out For Delivery

Hahaha, it's going to be a very exciting day for us!!

In honor of this day and keeping w/ good head-fi spirits, I've found the old "etysmile" and doctored it up a bit to give us our very own "triplefismile."

triplefismile:
triplefismile.jpg

triplefismilebig:
triplefismilebig.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #1,106 of 1,260
Looks like my Amazon one is on the way too now. I don't think I really need two - probably I don't even need one since I have 4 other IEMs already. We shall see though. If not, keep an eye out for one in the trade forums here.

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #1,107 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
triplefismile:
triplefismile.jpg

triplefismilebig:
triplefismilebig.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

I vote for the second one... more accurate sizing
wink.gif

As for me:
10:14:00 AM CAMBRIDGE MA US DELIVERED

I have a used pair already that I got off eBay which seemed pretty old - pre-Logitech for sure, not sure how old they actually are. (They were sold as "only used for about 10 minutes" but I think that 10 minutes was about 2 years ago....) I like the cable on the new ones a lot better. The old ones held their shape like crazy and are always sticking me in the side of the neck or face when I'm wearing them, even after a couple of months of ownership where I hung them over a doorknob to straighten them out. The new ones don't seem to have that issue.

The Comply foam tips that come with the TF10 in the box are different from the ones I ordered from Comply's website - I prefer the ones I bought separately. But they are both miles better than the foams that came with the old ones from eBay.

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #1,108 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Comply foam tips that come with the TF10 in the box are different from the ones I ordered from Comply's website - I prefer the ones I bought separately. But they are both miles better than the foams that came with the old ones from eBay.

Good to hear. I'm having one pair of my TF10's made into customs, the other pair may stay in stock form but I'll only use them as such if I have tips I can live with. That's really the only reason I've stuck with my dirt cheap Koss for so long. The foam tips seal really well, and only get uncomfortable after about 3 hours or so.

If I find that after using customs, nothing else will do, then my other pair of TF10's will get the same treatment.

I've ordered a Westone cable and have found some swan logos that I'm going to pick from to have some custom art-work done on my molds. (my last name is Swann) I'm thinking of translucent electric blue or aquamarine with white swan logos.

Here are the three logos I'm considering:

images

images

images

(the first one will of course have the rest of the lettering removed)

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #1,110 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've ordered a Westone cable and have found some swan logos that I'm going to pick from to have some custom art-work done on my molds. (my last name is Swann) I'm thinking of translucent electric blue or aquamarine with white swan logos.

I like the first or second one best. I've seen an example of their white art on trans blue and it didn't look that nice though. I am going for black art on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back