Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review
May 16, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #541 of 733
Got my UERM for sometime ago and is enjoy them. However, have any of fellow UERM owner tried going balanced with them? Any noticeable difference. Am thinking of going balanced with hifiman Hm-901

Thanks

May 18, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #542 of 733
Got my UERM for sometime ago and is enjoy them. However, have any of fellow UERM owner tried going balanced with them? Any noticeable difference. Am thinking of going balanced with hifiman Hm-901

Thanks

I'll look forward to your impressions. 

May 19, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #543 of 733

Thanks

I'm interested in the IERM, do you mind sharing your ordering process?

Also, can I customise the faceplate of the IERM or they come in a standard design as shown on the IERM product page?

May 19, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #544 of 733
Also, can I customise the faceplate of the IERM or they come in a standard design as shown on the IERM product page?

I'd recommend you contact CEE TEE, the forum rep for UE monitors. Christian is both knowledgeable and helpful.

It can be customized with different designs including the designer editions, but AFAIK, the "Capitol Records" print logo needs to remain on the earphones as part of their branding deal with Capitol, but I'm not 100% sure. Again, CEE TEE can tell you in no uncertain terms.

May 19, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #545 of 733

I'd recommend you contact CEE TEE, the forum rep for UE monitors. Christian is both knowledgeable and helpful.

It can be customized with different designs including the designer editions, but AFAIK, the "Capitol Records" print logo needs to remain on the earphones as part of their branding deal with Capitol, but I'm not 100% sure. Again, CEE TEE can tell you in no uncertain terms.

yup i also went through CEE TEE.. very knowledgeable and helpful guy.. he definitely can answer all ur questions  

May 19, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #546 of 733

Hmmm, I just bought a pair and I do not have the Capital Records logo on mine.

May 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #548 of 733

Then I guess that's not a requirement! I've heard both, so that's why I'm not sure.

Yeah is the way I have always seen them in press images and what not, I was actually surprised when they arrived sans logo. 

May 19, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #550 of 733
Logo isn't required. You can do all kinds of customization. I went with carbon fiber and L/R colors as well as matching UE logos.

2mecyc.jpg

May 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #551 of 733
My Avatar photo shows logo-less UERM's. I'm not wild about my color choices, in retrospect. 

May 19, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #552 of 733
Mine is all black except for the red and blue markings of what ue customs they are. I didn't care what they looked like. Just that they sounded great to me.

May 23, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #554 of 733
Congrats - these are one of the few remaining headphones that hold a certain attraction for me - for certain types of music definitely. Odd from a guy who has a JH16 and a 1964 V8.

Shane, what do you find yourself listening to on them?

May 23, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #555 of 733
Congrats - these are one of the few remaining headphones that hold a certain attraction for me - for certain types of music definitely. Odd from a guy who has a JH16 and a 1964 V8.

Shane, what do you find yourself listening to on them?

More often than not I just put my entire library on random but today was listening to mostly guitar driven rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back