UK Members: Sennheiser IE8's £134.99 @ Play.com
Sep 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM Post #2 of 79
They also have the IE7s at £79.99 - as noted in another thread.  My pair are on the way.

Sep 24, 2010 at 9:24 AM Post #3 of 79
OMG thankyou so much. But now i have to debate on weather to go for the hippo vb's or extend my price range to get these awesome iems :p. I'm a real bass head anyone have any suggestions : \

Sep 24, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #5 of 79
great price, if i didn't already have them, i would snap up this deal! they need to do the same on the tf10pros methinks
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM Post #10 of 79
Ok, so my IE7s from Play turned up this morning, which is great.

But there's a problem - they have been sent with no Sennheiser outside packaging, just the tin carry case.  And inside are the IE7s with single flanges on them, BUT NOTHING ELSE!!

No spare tips, no shirt clip, no ear guide, cleaning tool, instructions, nada.  The iems themselves look legit enough, the tips on them fit me well and a cursory listen shows they are pretty good, sans burn in, so I'm not thinking fake.  But perhaps this explains the reason why such a price drop? In that case, Play are misadvertising the product, since they state it ships with all the standard kit.

Have spoken to Play this morning and they have emailed me returns info so I can get a replacement.

Anybody else got theirs yet and can you report back on what was included?

Sep 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #13 of 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back