UFOs over San Diego?
Jan 12, 2008 at 9:41 PM Post #16 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics is the other forum I frequent. Just make sure you have enough common sense to filter through the garbage if you decide to sign up.

People need to open their eyes and realize the universe does not revolve around self-serving humans that want to rule everything around them and destroy what they can't.

If you think this is interesting, you would flip if you found out what really caused the Columbia to come apart.
wink.gif

From UFOs to 9/11, I've read tens of thousands of pages of documents and watched hundreds of hours of videos. After awhile, you have to take a step back because it's too much to take in, realizing you've been so horribly lied to all your life and been programmed to believe what the major media spoonfeeds you: everything from the worldwide daily news broadcasting of turmoil and torture to Fortune 500 companies telling you that you do not fit into society unless you buy their latest product. It's enough to make you cry, and it will.

There exists zero credible evidence behind these conclusions; if your post isn't meant to be sarcastic, then perhaps you should read an actual science journal or other fact-based source in order to straighten out your mind.

Jan 12, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #18 of 112
Occam's Razor x3

Jan 12, 2008 at 10:35 PM Post #19 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There exists zero credible evidence behind these conclusions; if your post isn't meant to be sarcastic, then perhaps you should read an actual science journal or other fact-based source in order to straighten out your mind.

x2.

Jan 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM Post #20 of 112
In spite of Fox News' outstanding reputation for presenting the unbiased truth without a shred of sensationalism, I think I might take a few deep breaths before I jump to any conclusions.

Jan 13, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #21 of 112
Quote:

Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics is the other forum I frequent. Just make sure you have enough common sense to filter through the garbage if you decide to sign up.

People need to open their eyes and realize the universe does not revolve around self-serving humans that want to rule everything around them and destroy what they can't.

If you think this is interesting, you would flip if you found out what really caused the Columbia to come apart.
wink.gif

From UFOs to 9/11, I've read tens of thousands of pages of documents and watched hundreds of hours of videos. After awhile, you have to take a step back because it's too much to take in, realizing you've been so horribly lied to all your life and been programmed to believe what the major media spoonfeeds you: everything from the worldwide daily news broadcasting of turmoil and torture to Fortune 500 companies telling you that you do not fit into society unless you buy their latest product. It's enough to make you cry, and it will.

It all makes sense now...

By the way, I do not doubt that alien life exists, or intelligent alien life...But I seriously doubt they have ever visited us, or ever will. There is just too much against us visiting planets outside our solar system, hell, even far-off planets in our solar system. It would just take too long. Also, I doubt any advanced life would be interested in us.

Jan 13, 2008 at 3:47 AM Post #22 of 112
I'm ultimately a skeptic, but try to keep an open mind. There are many theories as to why an alien life form would be interested in earth, some of them pretty plausible, assuming they actually exist. One of the big, most, uh, "accepted" theories is that the aliens have evolved so far as to lack any genetic diversity. They need humans to introduce new DNA into their lines, hence the abductions. Sightings really increased (though they have been recorded for a long, long time) after WWII, because after witnessing the atom bomb, they were worried we'd all destroy each other.

I'm not saying I believe this at all, but if you just pretend for a moment that the UFO's are real, then it makes plausible sense.

Or, perhaps they've evolved beyond the point where emotions, dreams, music, art, love etc. are of any use to their race. They're fascinated by these beings who have tiny consciousness in comparison, but live on an entirely more fulfilling spiritual level due to these emotions.

Once you start involving government conspiracies and so forth in your theories (Bush and Blair are actually reptoids from the Zeta Reticuli star system who need to sacrifice human babies for blood to maintain their human form, etc.), everything gets whacko really quick. But to me, the idea of aliens and UFO's themselves are really not that crazy at all.

Crop circles...a couple guys with boards and rope can only explain a fraction of these. Also, reputable laboratories, including some government-sponsored (in other countries) have run tests on the plant life in crop circles, those deemed too large or complex or accurate to have been done by people. The plants are changed on the cellular level, suggesting a very brief, intense burst of powerful energy. Yet they are also not damaged from being bent to the ground, as they would be by being flattened by a board. That the plants are different after the crop circles appear, is not disputable. It's just the reason that's open to speculation.

That video is intriguing, but nothing too amazing. The Phoenix Lights were quite disturbing; even the governor of Arizona believes he saw something not of this world.

Jan 13, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #23 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpogo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That video is intriguing, but nothing too amazing. The Phoenix Lights were quite disturbing; even the governor of Arizona believes he saw something not of this world.

I saw the "Phoenix Lights" first hand. I gotta tell you, they weren't all that disturbing to me. Those things in SD looked exaclty like what the "Phoenix Lights" looked like on camera. I'm going with flares, even if it doens't seem relatively possible in the case of the "Phoenix Lights". We do have a huge Air Force base and other not-so-known military installations here in Arizona.

Jan 13, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #25 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw the "Phoenix Lights" first hand. I gotta tell you, they weren't all that disturbing to me. Those things in SD looked exaclty like what the "Phoenix Lights" looked like on camera. I'm going with flares, even if it doens't seem relatively possible in the case of the "Phoenix Lights". We do have a huge Air Force base and other not-so-known military installations here in Arizona.

Some people just saw lights, which I agree would not be that disturbing. But others actually saw a "shape," an enormous black wedge moving across the sky. This, I believe is what the governor saw, who said he knew he was in the presence of something not of this world.

I've only read a few things about it. But many people have compared footage of the Phoenix Lights to footage of several different kinds of military flares being dropped. I've seen some of these comparisons online, and there is so little resemblance it is ridiculous. Flares, of course, fall, and do not hang in the same position and move slowly across the sky in a stable pattern over several hours.

Still, I respect your opinion as someone who actually witnessed it. I'm sure many people were kind of like, "Huh, some lights in the sky. Probably nothing." But a lot of respectable people were pretty riled up by it.

Jan 13, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #26 of 112
Interesting, I never thought much of it but lights like those have been hovering closer and closer to my house every night since Christmas- huh!

or

Their gonna put it down, right on the strip
their gonna put it down, on the Vegas strip
Their gonna put it down, and step outside
Into the night, right outta that ship

Jan 13, 2008 at 5:53 AM Post #27 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpogo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some people just saw lights, which I agree would not be that disturbing. But others actually saw a "shape," an enormous black wedge moving across the sky.

Ah BBDs........

USG

Jan 13, 2008 at 6:18 AM Post #28 of 112
I was in San Diego that night and actually saw the Aliens at the local strip club. Those guys were getting lap dances all night long and were big tippers! They seemed like nice guys. I had no idea what they were saying but they waved to use before they flew off. I'm sure they'll be back for more girlie action.

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:27 AM Post #29 of 112
Funny because there is a commercial here in NYC for Gallaghers 2000 strip club with Aliens getting lapdances.

Jan 13, 2008 at 11:04 AM Post #30 of 112
Quote:

wink.gif

A great website, which unfortunately, not unlike this forum, is full of immaturity
frown.gif

I love when people say aliens, conspiracies, etc have absolutely no proof, then whip out Occam's Razor...gee, that one's proven...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back