UE900 or Triple Fi 10?
Oct 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

Zelos

New Head-Fier
Hey all
First post, sorry if not abiding by all the rules.
I am looking into my first pair of high quality IEM's. 
I have pretty much narrowed it down to these two, through reading forum posts, etc. 
I listen to pretty much all types of music, from classical to dubstep/electronic. I would prefer a monitor that has some potency in the lower end, but still is high quality in the rest of the spectrum.
What do you guys think? Triple Fi or UE900? I am also considering the SE535

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #2 of 50
From what I recall, I think the Triple.Fi 10 has been discontinued..and if you are in Europe, the UE900 can be gotten for about 170GBP here.

As for whether or not they are suitable for you, I'm not in a position to comment since I've not heard of it, but you can refer to this thread for a quick look. I guess if you did your homework then you would have probably read the thread. UE900 should be a good all rounder from what i have gathered, reading people's reviews.

Nov 1, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #4 of 50
My take as a TF10 user, if you can still find them get em!
They are bang for buck in my book. I regard them more highly than my Westone W4R.
Only one minus point is the V shape design.

Nov 1, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #7 of 50
  My take as a TF10 user, if you can still find them get em!
They are bang for buck in my book. I regard them more highly than my Westone W4R.
Only one minus point is the V shape design.

i donno about that. they are both excellent iem's but the w4r has IMO superior sound quality + fit

Nov 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM Post #8 of 50
Fit is subjective. I get a perfect fit with the Tf10 but the insertion isn't too deep unlike iems like the 4r, so they wont isolate as much noise.

Nov 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #10 of 50
Haha I kind of expected the poll to be skewed this way before even clicking it.

UE should have honestly just kept the same sound as TF10 but made a better fit and improved other ergonomics + the cable - Would have sold them UE900 like hot cakes now that the TF10 'sound' is discontinued

Nov 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #11 of 50
T10 my favorite universal of all time!  

Nov 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #13 of 50
   I am never letting go of it again.

Yes you will.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back