UE 4 Pro or JH-5's
Nov 18, 2009 at 3:21 PM Post #61 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevey69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi, im torn apart between ue 4's and jh'5s. ive heard that ue4s offer 1yr warranty while jh5s offer 2yr warranty. besides that, im looking for a bit of bass since i listen to trance/techno/psy/hardcore. i cant seem to make up my mind. i have already got my ear impressions done . here are the specs:
UE 4: Input Sensitivity: 108db @ 1mw

Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 15,000 Hz

Impedance: 17.5 ohms at 1 kHz

Internal Speaker Configuration: 2 proprietary precision balanced armatures

Noise Isolation: -26dB

Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold plated

JH-5's - Frequency response : 20 Hz to 17kHz
Input sensitivity : 119dB @ 1mW
Impedance : 21 Ohms

I dont know a lot about custom IEM's but im sure that im not interested in universal IEMs. please help

Steve

I would have thought the JH 5 Pro would be better as the frequency response is a lot better than the ue 4 pro's. About to order the JH 7 Pro's next week.

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #62 of 64
Worth a booster shot to this thread to mention the new Westone AC2.  Having worn my UE4's for a few months now and gotten the JH comparison and now getting to hear the AC2's....I can tell you that Westone has this match ... hands down.

Jason Whitehorn
Editor / Owner
got worship? Media | www.gotworship.net

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #63 of 64
Currently very curious about these AC2's... Jason Whitehorn are you an audiophile or just a critical listener?... what is your field exactly because I'm looking into getting the JH-5's (for "iPod-ing" mostly) and I want something that is very accurate but at the same time not 100 percent accurate to teh point where it's not fun to listen to you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back