UE 10 Pro (still in production) arrived!
Aug 23, 2012 at 4:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

agrosash

100+ Head-Fier
Just wanted to let you guys know that my UE 10 Pro IEMs arrived at the beginning of the week and they are awesome! I've asked for them specifically at my local reseller (Köttgen Hörakustik — Cologne, Germany); they were telling me that these are still produced because many people inquire about them in particular. They've arrived quickly after exactly 20 days. What can I say — I've previously listened to TF10 Pro, 5vi, 4vi, Sennheiser MM 550 Travel BT Cans and cheaper models — these blow them all away, as expected. The guys over at UE have done a great job reproducing my company logo onto them, too. Most important — they fit exceptionally well. No pain, really good, hardly breakable seal. I'm very happy and would buy them again.

One more thing: I've tested the UE4 Pro, the UE5 Pro and the UE11 Pro in universal variants at my reseller for about 30 minutes before deciding upon these. They sounded more detailed than the 4,5 and 7s and the bass wasn't as overdone as with the 11s. So I've decided to go with the 10s, although I really just wanted to order some 4s, which lacked in comparison (but are still great of course). 
etysmile.gif

Aug 24, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #2 of 4
Those are some nice ear impressions & artwork...

Aug 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #3 of 4
Can you describe differences to TF10 Pro?

If I recall correctly the UE10 Pro is flatter and more neutral.  I recall main difference is TF10 pro mid-bass was enhanced a bit.  Does this sound true?

Aug 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Can you describe differences to TF10 Pro?

If I recall correctly the UE10 Pro is flatter and more neutral.  I recall main difference is TF10 pro mid-bass was enhanced a bit.  Does this sound true?

It's been over two years that I've listened to them — so it's kind of hard to recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that the whole spectrum of sound is clearer on the UE10s, even if it is for the consistent fit. Bass is definitely deeper and as precise as the TF10s at the same time. It should also be noted, that I'm using different sources now — an iPhone 4S unamped vs. a 3GS back then / MacBook Pro 15" back then vs. Amped hackintosh now (FiiO E10).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back