UC Berkeley / Berkeley meet (Summer 2004)
Sep 4, 2004 at 9:06 AM Post #106 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjew
Hey zeplin's coming! There's room for about 30 I'd guess.

I really hope that's true. if everyone that said they would come appears at the meet, we'll have around 25 people.
eek.gif
for a meet I randomly started organizing only a few weeks ago that would a great turnout, rivaling some of the other large meets held recently.

Sep 4, 2004 at 2:56 PM Post #107 of 112
Oh man, I got out of the country for a little bit and here you are holding meets without me!
frown.gif
Have a great time guys!

Sep 4, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #108 of 112
Aw, poor gpalmer! But I know you already have your "hands" full right now anyway... But you know, you could still go to the meet in spirit, seeing as how your HR-2 just got back into my hands.. So if you would like the HR-2 to be your emissary to the meet, I wouldn't mind being the matchmaker.

Sep 4, 2004 at 3:54 PM Post #109 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinchy
Aw, poor gpalmer! But I know you already have your "hands" full right now anyway... But you know, you could still go to the meet in spirit, seeing as how your HR-2 just got back into my hands.. So if you would like the HR-2 to be your emissary to the meet, I wouldn't mind being the matchmaker.

That sounds like a good idea! For those not in the know, it just had a bit of twekeing at Ray's hands so it's not quite stock. Since I haven't heard it I'm not sure if that's good or bad!
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2004 at 5:03 PM Post #110 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
Oh man, I got out of the country for a little bit and here you are holding meets without me!
frown.gif
Have a great time guys!

ya, sorry about that.
tongue.gif
hope you are having a great time in the UK though, cannot wait to hear all about it.

busy at work? been quite a while since you posted.

Sep 5, 2004 at 4:08 AM Post #111 of 112
ah I bet the meet is still going on!

I was halfway there until i saw the congestion at/near whipple dr and industry pkwy I just new I wouldn't be able to make it to the meet and get to work on time so I made a U-turn
frown.gif
maybe next time I guess.

Sep 5, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #112 of 112
Bobjew, thanks for hosting, and thanks to everyone for dragging your gear to Bob's place in this insanely hot weather. The weather was so hot that when I got home, one of my amp was stuck to the styrofoam wrapping around it in it's shipping box. I had to use Goo Gone to wash it off the front and back faceplates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back