TWag Replacement cable for the balanced Protector
Apr 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #166 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My ordered arrived yesterday and the construction is top notch as always. I went for a longer wire length and it is just great for home use. I have it burning in now. Thanks Craig.
biggrin.gif

Craig, just a little feedback to you on the above xlr-Protector adaptor. The Furutech is pretty heavy and when it is link to the protector in a 4" cord and the TWag is very thin makes me really worry if the 26 awg TWag will hold up. If I had to do it again, I will want to have at least 6-8" cable and if a heavier gauge TWag is available, like 22 or 24 awg will be better fit to this adaptor. Thanks.

Apr 12, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #167 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, just a little feedback to you on the above xlr-Protector adaptor. The Furutech is pretty heavy and when it is link to the protector in a 4" cord and the TWag is very thin makes me really worry if the 26 awg TWag will hold up. If I had to do it again, I will want to have at least 6-8" cable and if a heavier gauge TWag is available, like 22 or 24 awg will be better fit to this adaptor. Thanks.

That is the basic reason I went for the longer version to be able to be sure there was no stress on the Protector end as I don't have room on the shelf if I am using it with full size headphones.

Apr 13, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #168 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the feedback!

The TWag is one tough cookie. Longer length is not problem.

Jul 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM Post #169 of 169

Great Service by Craig

I just want to let viewers know that Craig's service is second to none.  I accidentally broke my TWag connector by laying on it the wrong way and i was in dire straights.  I emailed him on Monday and he said he would repair it free of charge even though the breakage was my fault.  He received the cable that Wednesday and I had it back by Friday, good as new.  Thanks Craig for superior service and a wonderful product!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back