TUBES SITES faq - add your fav's here
Feb 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #92 of 96
eurotubes.com is seriously the way to go.

the site looks corny, but the dude knows his stuff well. i've yet to dwell into the world of headphone amps, but i am in a band and use an old EL34 tube bass amplifier. the guy from eurotubes knows his stuff in and out, also he tends to get in a lot of weird old stock of crazy old tubes nobody's heard of and whatnot. definitely recommended.

Mar 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #94 of 96
Think the OP needs some updating. A LOT of those links are long since dead it seems like =X

Apr 11, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #95 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by dBs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Think the OP needs some updating. A LOT of those links are long since dead it seems like =X

I went through the list and saved them all to favorites. A few were dead but others were still working but you had to go to the main home page because they're site map had changed and the specific page the guide linked to were gone. I also found a few others by googling the main url and found they'd moved to another host. All of the geocities sites, etc were dead though.

On another note has anyone tried 33audio.com Mark's Parts for Repair- Clean Surplus Electronic Components? There's some tubes on there I'd like to try but I can't tell if it's a reputable site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back