Tubes failing in decware csp2+, Help!!
Feb 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #16 of 24
thank you Frank, the list of dealers youve provided me will hold me in good stead over the next few years and i appreciate that. i will contact steve soon and will most likey send it in when the time arises. and i just want to congratulate you  on your magnificent taboo/headpone amp. I have no doubt that it  sounds excellent and it just goes to show that steve, unlike other consumer electronics manufacturers, really does a fantastic job of keeping his ear to the ground as to what customers want from him and he provides the best customer service in the world. These are the premises under which i bought this set of amps.

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #17 of 24
thank you Frank, the list of dealers youve provided me will hold me in good stead over the next few years and i appreciate that. i will contact steve soon and will most likey send it in when the time arises. and i just want to congratulate you  on your magnificent taboo/headpone amp. I have no doubt that it  sounds excellent and it just goes to show that steve, unlike other consumer electronics manufacturers, really does a fantastic job of keeping his ear to the ground as to what customers want from him and he provides the best customer service in the world. These are the premises under which i bought this set of amps.

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #18 of 24

Quote:

Thanks and get some Genelex 6922 matched from Jim McShane you will se how good the CSP-2 really is

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #19 of 24

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks and get some Genelex 6922 matched from Jim McShane you will se how good the CSP-2 really is

x2 for me. Frank recommended the Genalex 6922s to me and my WA2 amp has never sounded better.

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #20 of 24
Update:

I sent the amp in for repairs and after two weeks shes on her way back home. Things were really starting to go down hill before i sent it out, the volume pot would buzz every time i put my finger on it, so steve replaced it with a free upgrade to a stepped attenuator and the input trim controls were on the fritz. The amp should arrive sometime in the middle of next week, ill post back after listening.

Mar 7, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #22 of 24
If someone can elaborate on the lifetime warranty of this product...

After I purchase directly from Decware, if for any reason, at any amount of time later I can send it for checks/repairs with the only cost being shipping?

Thanks.

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #23 of 24

Quote:
If someone can elaborate on the lifetime warranty of this product...

After I purchase directly from Decware, if for any reason, at any amount of time later I can send it for checks/repairs with the only cost being shipping?

Thanks.

that is correct. Best deal in town

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #24 of 24
That kind of warranty separates the contenders from the pretenders, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back