TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 19, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #121 of 176
If I win I am planning to test them to my standard of IEM (ER4S) and XBA4, maybe W4 and Shure 535. I am in processing of thinking which one to buy. I can audition the 535 but cannot do the same for 535. I am really happy with the ER4S. Sadly I could not find any cheap portable system for ER4S to bring their best. I was happy with the T5 for  while till I realize it is still not enough for them. 

Hopefully I win and most importantly hopefully this can do what the ER4S deserve. (

May 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #124 of 176
Seems mine is with the Danish customs at the moment. I hope they release it soon so I can have a listen
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #133 of 176
I sent him an email, he got back to me and I am one of the winners. Now got to make the payment and the wait game begins :-D
Hopefully it has a good synergy with ER4S. If not it is still a good size to go with iBasso T5. 

May 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM Post #135 of 176
Hi All ,

Am totally new to Head Fi . I hail from India . got interested reading sennheiser 598 reviews and now this great promo by TTVJ and Hisound . Had been been bidding since round 1 , but i finally got in a winning bid in round 3 . cant wait to try it out . As promised to Jack , although am no sound professional    will post a review base on my listening impressions as a hard core music lover ......a retail review as Jack calls it :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back