TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 5, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #46 of 176
Yay, one for Thor as well!
biggrin.gif

- Is it possible to cancel a bid placed for the second round? As excited as I am about this player, I really don't think I need 2 of them
redface.gif

May 5, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #47 of 176
Quote:
Yay, one for Thor as well!
biggrin.gif

- Is it possible to cancel a bid placed for the second round? As excited as I am about this player, I really don't think I need 2 of them
redface.gif

just hpe that you will not win the second one :D

May 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #48 of 176
Just email Jack and let him know you want to cancel your second bid because you one the in the first auction. He was ok with this in auctions past with Hisound products.

May 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #53 of 176
Quote:
Just email Jack and let him know you want to cancel your second bid because you one the in the first auction. He was ok with this in auctions past with Hisound products.

Got in touch with him and was told to e-mail Todd which I did then. Haven't heard back though, but oh well.

Has anyone heard anything after paying their winning bid? Curious as to when they will ship. 

May 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #54 of 176
Got in touch with him and was told to e-mail Todd which I did then. Haven't heard back though, but oh well.

Has anyone heard anything after paying their winning bid? Curious as to when they will ship. 

If you were in the first round and paid, the player should be on its way. I got a tracking notice yesterday. The Rocoo should be here tomorrow.

May 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #55 of 176
I paid and jack sent me a PM in Head-fi stating that he'll ship the unit as soon as possible and he sent an email containing the shipment number, cant wait to actually go back home and see the package as the first object I saw when entering my house 

May 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #57 of 176
yap, sent to todd. you might want to check your email spam folder and inbox. You can ask Todd or Jack whether they had received your payment or not

May 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #58 of 176
At least I did that right then. Well, Todd hasn't responded to my previous mail regarding canceling my bid for the second auction (since I won the first one), but I'll shoot him another e-mail I guess. 

May 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #59 of 176
Quote:

Mine's been shipped. I have the tracking and everything.

May 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #60 of 176
Ah, seems there's something wrong since I didn't hear from them then. Oh well, I've e-mailed Todd to find out what went wrong 
redface.gif

Did you guys send payment to todd@ttvj.com or todd@ttvjaudio.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back