TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Apr 6, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #1,951 of 2,099
What is the sound signature on these? I really want to try out a neutral IEM.

T1E have fun sound and the Signature is slightly V-shaped. T1E has good quality bass and nice extension, good details in highs. But it's not neutral for sure. You might want to consider Havi B3 Pro 1.

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #1,953 of 2,099
T1E have fun sound and the Signature is slightly V-shaped. T1E has good quality bass and nice extension, good details in highs. But it's not neutral for sure. You might want to consider Havi B3 Pro 1.

Thanks for the super-speedy response! 
regular_smile .gif

I heard the Havis had channel-balancing issues though?

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:07 AM Post #1,954 of 2,099

Thanks for the super-speedy response! 
regular_smile%20.gif

I heard the Havis had channel-balancing issues though?

My pair also has some channel balancing issue. It is noticeable through frequency generator but not really noticeable while listening to music, at least for me. If you buy from Penon though, their support is very good. In case of unnatural imbalance you can immediately get it replaced.

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #1,957 of 2,099
What is the sound signature on these? I really want to try out a neutral IEM.

if your looking for neutral, then the t1e is not what your looking for 

i wrote my review on them here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-e-high-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone/reviews/12292

if your looking for neutrality i think the havi b3 pro1 would be closer, as well as the brainwavz m1. (at least in this price range)

if your willing to spend more (hifiman re400,brainwavz r3, vsonic gr07) ~100-150$

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #1,959 of 2,099
Okay thank you.

I'm trying to get as many different sounding IEMs as possible so I can improve my ability to discern the differences
smily_headphones1.gif

Get the T1E.  They are my second favorite IEM.  Favorite is Dunu Titan although it is really a hybrid IEM.  The soundstage on the Titans is incredible.  I really like the T1E as well.  I just picked up the Havi B3 Pro 1 and it has a nice sound but really requires more to drive than my phone can provide.  I have to have the B3 almost maxed out. I like T1E way better than Pistons and also better than Tenores (which seems to be a minority opinion).

T1E is definitely good value.  More V than neutral but I like the sound signature. My only complaint is the fit but I am doing OK now with the Piston tips.

Apr 11, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #1,961 of 2,099
Get the T1E.  They are my second favorite IEM.  Favorite is Dunu Titan although it is really a hybrid IEM.  The soundstage on the Titans is incredible.  I really like the T1E as well.  I just picked up the Havi B3 Pro 1 and it has a nice sound but really requires more to drive than my phone can provide.  I have to have the B3 almost maxed out. I like T1E way better than Pistons and also better than Tenores (which seems to be a minority opinion).

T1E is definitely good value.  More V than neutral but I like the sound signature. My only complaint is the fit but I am doing OK now with the Piston tips.
T1E is my current favorite. IM50 would be second then Pistons.

Apr 12, 2015 at 8:56 AM Post #1,963 of 2,099
These TTPOD T1Es were great for me but sadly after about 45 days they sound blown out and distorted. Especially the right channel. The Left Channel is almost working out of the box type quality but the Right Eartip is just down right disappointing now. It sounds so much quieter and sounds as if my music is being listened to under water or something! LOL, sucks for me, and just not having great luck with IEMs in general so far. A quick overview of my IEM experience.....

1st Pair - ClarityOne EB110's.....(Lasted 3 1/2 weeks, before one of the channels on it went completely out)
Guess im lucky with the EB110s though in a sense that they crapped out on me BEFORE the 30 day return period on Amazon. Wasnt so lucky with the TTPods!

2nd Pair - TTPOD T1-E.... Great sounding IEMs... Got them sort of near the end of February and everything was working great on them(felt they were slightly better than the EB110s)
then yesterday all of a sudden out on the back porch relaxing listening to some Rap(8 Ball & MJG) with the headphones and all of a sudden my right channel started sounding out of tune plus much quieter than normal :frowning2:

Great "bang for your buck headphones" but I think the next set I buy irregardless if they're a 30 dollar pair like the TI-Es or 200 dollar pair I got to get up on some type of warranty protection!!! At least let me get a year... Just bad luck I suppose. My headphones before the EB110s and the T1Es were the Yuin PK3s and they played perfectly for over two years. Wanted to get into the IEM game though and just striking out it would seem on my first two purchases but Ill get there!

Apr 12, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #1,964 of 2,099
  These TTPOD T1Es were great for me but sadly after about 45 days they sound blown out and distorted. Especially the right channel. The Left Channel is almost working out of the box type quality but the Right Eartip is just down right disappointing now. It sounds so much quieter and sounds as if my music is being listened to under water or something! LOL, sucks for me, and just not having great luck with IEMs in general so far. A quick overview of my IEM experience.....

1st Pair - ClarityOne EB110's.....(Lasted 3 1/2 weeks, before one of the channels on it went completely out)
Guess im lucky with the EB110s though in a sense that they crapped out on me BEFORE the 30 day return period on Amazon. Wasnt so lucky with the TTPods!

2nd Pair - TTPOD T1-E.... Great sounding IEMs... Got them sort of near the end of February and everything was working great on them(felt they were slightly better than the EB110s)
then yesterday all of a sudden out on the back porch relaxing listening to some Rap(8 Ball & MJG) with the headphones and all of a sudden my right channel started sounding out of tune plus much quieter than normal :frowning2:

Great "bang for your buck headphones" but I think the next set I buy irregardless if they're a 30 dollar pair like the TI-Es or 200 dollar pair I got to get up on some type of warranty protection!!! At least let me get a year... Just bad luck I suppose. My headphones before the EB110s and the T1Es were the Yuin PK3s and they played perfectly for over two years. Wanted to get into the IEM game though and just striking out it would seem on my first two purchases but Ill get there!

That's very unfortunate!!! Thankfully i got my pair of T1-E from LMUE. They broke on me a week ago but LMUE fortunately has 1 year warranty on all items. I only had to send them a warranty claim. Hopefully getting a replacement in the coming week. You should get the RHA MA750 or the T10. Comes with RHA's legendary 3 year warranty. It's not the warranty that surprises, its the confidence they have in the life of their earphones.

Apr 12, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #1,965 of 2,099
My pair recently started crapping out unexpectedly - the connection where the cable comes out of the jack plug is super sensitive to the touch so the sound cuts in an out when the cord is moved. Will it be difficult to have them fixed? I kind of expected this to happen considering the build of the headphone jack, but didn't expect it to happen this soon - I bought them last August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back