TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Jan 14, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #1,756 of 2,099
  i'm thinking a lot of people who ordered the T2 ordered them after trying the T1.

i think TTPOD should change their name.  it doesn't even sound like a name, it sounds more like a model name.  people ask what kind of IEM's i have and i say TTPOD and they're like "what?". 

I do like their actual name "TTPOD", sound nice enough for me.

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #1,757 of 2,099
48 hours on my T1, i like the sound. Cant use the at bed cause they stick to far out.
I am going to wait for more impressions on those T2, hope the treble is smoother.

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #1,758 of 2,099
same here, 4+ months with pretty heavy use.  still could pass as new. 

Great news!

Honestly, after like 4 days, these TTPOD T1Es sound like they should cost $150.

Cause shure SE215s are $100, and they are like a 6/10 sound, 6.1 when amped.

Just curious, what kind of old headphones did you use to use? Also what music genres do you listen to mainly? Just curious, since your posts throughout the forums seem to suggest that you and I perhaps have similar sound sig preferences!

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #1,759 of 2,099
Liking this T1 over my beloved Fxd80 and Fxd70. Pistons and MH1 are for sale.

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #1,760 of 2,099
  I do like their actual name "TTPOD", sound nice enough for me.

i dunno man.  to me, it just sounds too much like a model name or an acronym than a brand name.  maybe it is an acronym?

Great news!

Honestly, after like 4 days, these TTPOD T1Es sound like they should cost $150.

Cause shure SE215s are $100, and they are like a 6/10 sound, 6.1 when amped.

Just curious, what kind of old headphones did you use to use? Also what music genres do you listen to mainly? Just curious, since your posts throughout the forums seem to suggest that you and I perhaps have similar sound sig preferences!

i'm all over the place in musical genres.....but i'd say my main staples are hip hop, EDM, and pretty much anything from the 80's and 90's. 

as far as what kinds of headphones? all the ones listed in my profile are pretty much it.  i'm pretty new to the headphone hobby.  :)  i would say i lean more toward a warmer laid back sound with a little bass boost

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #1,761 of 2,099
Just returned TTPOD T1--E.....Courier delivered said IEM'S, hooked them up to my x5 at initial low volume ie 20%. Cranked it up to 60% and bang, right ear piece failed! Crackling noise, must be a faulty connection. Anybody have this issue? Keep Well. Voxie

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #1,762 of 2,099
i have heard of that happening in this thread a few times.  that sucks to hear.  nothing worse than waiting in suspense to get a new item only to have it fail shortly thereafter.  i'm not familiar with the power output of the x5, but i would think these should be able to handle pretty much any source at 60%

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #1,763 of 2,099
Hi luberconn, Have heard that as well via the threads. just decided to pull the trigger in a moment of reflective fun! In fairness, they sounded ok for 10 minutes!!  Just sick in spending lots of cash on so called hi end iems like the Klipch x10.i. Great sq, crap build. Just wanted to see whats out there.Now confused! Best Voxie

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #1,764 of 2,099
i would like to advise you to stick with them and get a return/exchange, but i know you just had a bad experience with them and it can be hard to go the same route.  especially an item that involves long shipping times.   i don't blame you if you try something else.  just know while this has happened several times, it's not something i would call a common problem. 

Jan 15, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #1,767 of 2,099
i dunno man.  to me, it just sounds too much like a model name or an acronym than a brand name.  maybe it is an acronym?

i'm all over the place in musical genres.....but i'd say my main staples are hip hop, EDM, and pretty much anything from the 80's and 90's. 

as far as what kinds of headphones? all the ones listed in my profile are pretty much it.  i'm pretty new to the headphone hobby.  :)  i would say i lean more toward a warmer laid back sound with a little bass boost

Hehe, I am new as well! And yep, those genres you posted pretty much account for 80% of what I listen to too. Sweet
I also agree with your preferred signature! Ill be sure to check out your profile! :)

Jan 15, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #1,768 of 2,099
Welp, after 4 days, left the T1Es in a lecture hall, along with my Clip Sport. damn

It was good while it lasted...... #rekt

Time to save for the 1500s! D;

Jan 15, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #1,769 of 2,099
Liking this T1 over my beloved Fxd80 and Fxd70. Pistons and MH1 are for sale.

I actually tried to like my MH1 more than my Ttpod T1E but I just can't, a mix between these 2 would be a perfect IEM, bass and mids of T1E and upper mids+highs of MH1, is it just me or the MH1 has a better treble extension?

When I listen to the MH1 everything is buttery smooth, even hard rock, high frequencies are amazing and they NEVER sound sibilant, however, when I switch to T1E I start hearing more things, sounds fuller, on low to medium volume is great but at high volume starts being a little harsh, maybe the highs on MH1 sound better because everithing else is smoother..

Sent from aifon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back