TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Oct 7, 2014 at 6:15 PM Post #976 of 2,099
How would you rate the Havi B3 Pro 1 against the T1E?

I would say the B3 is more technical & resolving and has more microdetails. It has better soundstage, imaging, and separation. Clearer, brighter mids. More lower and upper treble presence/quantity. It is also much brighter out of the box and has a noticeable amount less in bass quantity. After 15 hrs of burn, in the B3 became more tolerable for me with the highs taming some and the bass coming out to play more... bringing a touch of warmth while remaining really balanced(brightly) and pretty neutral. It also needs an amp to perform its best IMHO. Its signature works great with Classical, Orchestra, Jazz, Folk, Bluegrass, Easy Listening, Piano, Soundtracks, Acoustic, and chiller/smooth Alternative.

The TTPOD T1-E is much more fun & lively and HiFi sounding with its enhanced bass quantity. It has amazing bass quality and quantity. The sound is very warm on the whole, but with good detail and resolution. Its highs are more tolerable than the Havi B3, but still detailed and clear. Even with the enhanced bass and present upper mids/highs, the mids are still there in full. They are warm, powerful, and clear too, striking a good balance and making this iem L-shaped. It is a non-fatiguing listen IMO that does not need an amp but for sure improves with one. Plus the fit is waaay better on the T1-E for me, which is the best I've encountered. The B3 has large nozzles that bother my ears no matter how I tip roll, so I can't really wear them for more than 2 or 3 hours. It works better with EDM, Rock, Alternative, Pop, Dubstep, House, Progressive, Electro, Chillstep, and Trap. It can also work well with essentially every genre but specializes in some more than others. Metal and Hardcore are good on both to me though I don't listen to that much. The T1-E's signature and fit/comfort suit my preferences&music tastes more than the B3(even if the B3 is technically superior and T1-E is down half a tier or one), and I don't always have to use an amp with them so I prefer them.

Oct 7, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #977 of 2,099
Ap616...like the way you put the Havi vs T1E .......imho ...both of these iem are great buy .....for its sound quality but always do research by reading the review and impression on both of this thread to decide what will probably works best for you ....at the end of the day ..its your ears and how well you think best which iem will suit your preference .

Havi will work best in most case judging by the thread impression with an amp including me .....though me always do my listening with an amp all the time ...prefer it that way because of the extra dynamic and different amp will bring out more details and clarity where some dap player will not be able to provide .

T1E ....initially bought it because of the quality bass texture .......also the treble is not hot which makes guitar sounds comes with the bite and crunch that is uber fun ..all in all ...musical and vibrant quality in them makes them a solid buy .

These two short impression ...are based with amp ...fyi

Oct 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #979 of 2,099
I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided to join because all these Chinese headphones got me interested in IEMs. I'm thinking about purchasing the T1-E (already have the kz edse and es)...  I've found them at a great price, has anyone bought from this seller? 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ttpod-t1-t1-e-quad-core-mobile-phone-headphones-double-circle-hifi-furthermore/2041292052.html

Oct 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #980 of 2,099
I use Neutron but I don't use the EQ.  I love listening to dubstep with this iem, people say it's not a basshead iem but the bass is definitely noticeably better than all my other iems and headphones :)

Oct 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #982 of 2,099
I can't post links yet since I just joined but there's a new seller on aliexpress that's selling the t1-e for about ~$23. It's a new seller and their whole store is one sale...not sure if the seller legit though since they just opened recently.

Oct 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #983 of 2,099
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-VG60EFJd3Qs/VDaXkWokeLI/AAAAAAAACro/JqW06SWdaTE/s720/Taobao_Hoot_4PX_06.jpg

My T1-E just arrived after being stucked at Shenzhen, China customs for the last 2 weeks. I buy direct from Taobao for about US$36.

It is awesome. My previous earphone was the ATH-CKM50.

Oct 10, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #984 of 2,099
  https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-VG60EFJd3Qs/VDaXkWokeLI/AAAAAAAACro/JqW06SWdaTE/s720/Taobao_Hoot_4PX_06.jpg

My T1-E just arrived after being stucked at Shenzhen, China customs for the last 2 weeks. I buy direct from Taobao for about US$36.

It is awesome. My previous earphone was the ATH-CKM50.

Good for you! It's too bad I had to return mine. Anyway, ENJOY! 

Oct 10, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #985 of 2,099
Hello! Guys I just wanted to know the difference between the T1 and the T1-E. Is the the T1-E more bassy? Will the do a good job for me if I like EDM genre and vocal music? Also are these better compared to KZ earphones and Xiaomi Pistons 2. If I am spending more I would want to know if the sound better too hehe. Thanks!

Oct 10, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #990 of 2,099
That's the nx1 right? Do you hear much of a difference between that and just straight from the clip?

My thoughts is that it sounds a little too warm with the clip zip alone. Somehow i feels that the NX1 may not be a perfect match with the clip zip driving the T1-E. Can't put a finger to it but NX1 helps in to brighten up the sound a little and push the details out more effortlessly. I think the bass got a little bigger and impact is stronger going near to bass head territory if i have to put my finger on. But take it as my personal take on this as ymmv.

Edit: May try my Hisound Rocco BA with the NX1 and see if it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back