trusted ebay sellers
Dec 14, 2010 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

kitkat12012

100+ Head-Fier
anyone know any trusted ebay sellers for ath-m50?  i'm trying to buy one asap but every other store I checked have them on backorder/out of stock.  So I'm now looking at ebay as a last resort :D

Dec 14, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #7 of 12
Quick question. Is it possible to pay for better ratings (feedback)? I know that on Taobao, sort of a Chinese eBay, many merchants pay to get better ratings and have their negative feedbacks erased.

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
Awwwww. You're the guy who bought it from Eraser :frowning2:

Haha, yep.  They should be here tomorrow or Thursday, hopefully.

Quote:
Quick question. Is it possible to pay for better ratings (feedback)? I know that on Taobao, sort of a Chinese eBay, many merchants pay to get better ratings and have their negative feedbacks erased.

I'm sure anything is possible.  People in this day and age, tsk tsk.

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #9 of 12

Quote:

Everything is possible if they have money to offer. 
frown.gif

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #10 of 12
Not on the US eBay site.  I'm not sure about other countries, but the US eBay site's rating is purely based on a formula calculated by customer responses.

I should know, I consult for a eBay seller that sells hundreds of items on eBay and has a 100% feedback rating and a gold-ribbon "Top Rated Seller" logo, with thousands of positive feedbacks for the past 12 months, and zero negatives.  He doesn't pay for the ratings.  It's strictly earned by shipping the products as advertised, in a quick and timely manner, and properly rectifying any issues that dissatisfied customers have.

The only thing eBay sellers CAN pay for is to be listed first and more prominently when a person does a search for items.

Similar to the "Sponsored Links" on the right side of a Google search.

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM Post #12 of 12
That's why I made the disclaimer about the US eBay site, versus non-US sites.  Other sites, especially those in the Asian part of the world, aren't as rigid and pro-consumer as the US eBay site.

Quote:
I'm not saying "Pay eBay directly". They don't pay Taobao to erase the dark spots. There are... let's just say services offered by third-parties. At least in Mainland China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back