Trouble with my Westone 4A
Jan 25, 2014 at 8:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

johnnylexus

500+ Head-Fier
About a week ago the right earpiece stopped working while I was in the middle of listening during a workout at the gym.  A few days later both ears were working fine.  Then yesterday the right earpiece stopped again.  This morning, I noticed that there is sound coming out of the right earpiece, but it is only about 20% of the volume of the left earpiece??

I used the tool with the little wire hook on it to see if there was wax or other buildup in the little canal, but I could not find any.

Any suggestions?  I have had these for about a year, with semi-regular use.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #2 of 4
  About a week ago the right earpiece stopped working while I was in the middle of listening during a workout at the gym.  A few days later both ears were working fine.  Then yesterday the right earpiece stopped again.  This morning, I noticed that there is sound coming out of the right earpiece, but it is only about 20% of the volume of the left earpiece??

I used the tool with the little wire hook on it to see if there was wax or other buildup in the little canal, but I could not find any.

Any suggestions?  I have had these for about a year, with semi-regular use.

still under warrenty? def seems like a mechanical problem to me

Jan 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 4
That sounds like a condition of the inner nozzles getting moisture/sweat....then drying out and resuming to work.

That would not be a warranty issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back