Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Aug 31, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #181 of 1,725
What do you think about that ?
Screenshot_20210831-152548-picsay.png

Sep 1, 2021 at 1:10 AM Post #182 of 1,725
Hey all, I have the Melé on the way to me right now and just got the aria 2 days ago. So far, I like the aria a lot as it’s very comfortable and sounds good, but it leaves me wanting more. Compared with my Sundara it lacks a lot of detail and resolution.
I’m tempted to return the aria since the melee is on the way and it seems redundant to have both.

how is the fit and comfort on the melé compared to the aria?

I had the blessing 2 as well and enjoyed the sound, but hated the fit, I’m trying to find something on par with the B2 but much smaller and more comfortable nozzles.

I’m tempted to return the aria and keep the melé for my beater set and try and find something in the $250-400 range with better technicalities but also great fit.

Hello Jman!

In my opinion is redundant to keep both. One will prefer one to other, you should try both. Mele is awsome, but it's not a B2. Different price range, different tuning.

If you want a blessing 2 lookalike you should be looking at IEMs that a bit more neutral, IMO.

Fit on Mele is great, but bith should be close.

Hope you enjoy them!

Sep 1, 2021 at 1:13 AM Post #183 of 1,725
I couldn't agree more which is why I meant to imply the Mele's aren't "giant killer" IEMs punching way above their price range unlike a certain other $50 IEM I recently acquired is. They are suitable $50-100 IEMs in terms of technicalities to my ears.

Well, that's why I never said they were giant killers. They can't compete with stuff like Mangird Tea, like I said before. They are 50 bucks.

But to me and judging by people on other websites, they are that good for the price. If you found something that is better for 50 bucks that punch way above their bracket, please let me know, since I dont own much cheap IEMs and I might be interested!

Sep 1, 2021 at 1:24 AM Post #185 of 1,725
People looking for giant killers are inevitably disappointed. Enjoy your IEMs for what they are, and not for some pursuit of magical unicorns.

This. You put it out better than I could!

It's like buying a very good but cheaper car and wanting it to perform like a Tesla 🤷 there are no unicorns.

Altho, I believe that price doesn't equal to SQ. But not in the 50usd range. I still think Mele punches in the 100-200 bracket.

Sep 1, 2021 at 1:37 AM Post #186 of 1,725
Well, that's why I never said they were giant killers. They can't compete with stuff like Mangird Tea, like I said before. They are 50 bucks.

But to me and judging by people on other websites, they are that good for the price. If you found something that is better for 50 bucks that punch way above their bracket, please let me know, since I dont own much cheap IEMs and I might be interested!

Yeah, I want to reiterate and say I didn't mean to imply anyone other than myself thought they could be "giant killers". That was solely my mistake. And I see you actually have a post in the other $50 IEM thread. I don't want to start a war between those particular IEMs and these so I'd rather not name them but I can PM you.

Sep 1, 2021 at 2:12 AM Post #187 of 1,725
Yeah, I want to reiterate and say I didn't mean to imply anyone other than myself thought they could be "giant killers". That was solely my mistake. And I see you actually have a post in the other $50 IEM thread. I don't want to start a war between those particular IEMs and these so I'd rather not name them but I can PM you.

Thanks for this. Altho, people should use what they like and nothing else, as long as they are happy :)

Music and how you like its replay, it's all that matters!

Sep 1, 2021 at 2:39 AM Post #188 of 1,725
Nope. Custom made 8 core graphene with multiple plugs. It worths like 2 sets of Mele, but I just had it around and they match 🔥Heres a photo:

IMG_20210809_115639.jpg

Vs stock:

IMG_20210826_210551.jpg
XINHS?

Sep 1, 2021 at 3:19 AM Post #190 of 1,725
Yes baby. Almost all my cables are from him. Got this one incoming for my Variations, but I'll take some pics with Mele as well.

IMG_20210827_155210.jpg
4 core graphene?

Sep 1, 2021 at 4:22 AM Post #193 of 1,725
Sep 1, 2021 at 5:30 AM Post #194 of 1,725
Yes baby. Almost all my cables are from him. Got this one incoming for my Variations, but I'll take some pics with Mele as well.

How much did you pay for the cable and the plugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back