Triple fi vs Se530 ?
Jun 27, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #32 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now. Why don't Shure and Ultimate Ears just make a contract and make supreme earphones like a six driver earphone or something. Triple Woofers, Dual Tweeters, and a Single Mid range Driver. then it'll be unbelievably good, and no complains. The highs from the Ultimate ears, Mid's and bass for shure. wouldn't that be great
smily_headphones1.gif

Haha. I am not sure how much improvement in sound that hybrid will brings, but you will definitely break the bank to get it
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #33 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone else absolutely sick to death of seeing these two 'phones compared?

yup I am sick of all this comparison and also the size of TF10
mad.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 1:02 PM Post #35 of 51
Quote:

I am. Talk about a subject being beaten to death...

Jun 27, 2008 at 2:06 PM Post #36 of 51
Quote:

Not really. They're the only two universals in their particular class, they're always going to be compared by potential buyers, particularly because of their high cost.

Jun 27, 2008 at 2:47 PM Post #37 of 51
Shure users, tsk..........
biggrin.gif

j/k!

Jun 27, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #38 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by channum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not really. They're the only two universals in their particular class, they're always going to be compared by potential buyers, particularly because of their high cost.

They have been compared side by side time and time again throughout dozens of threads here, and they all ask the same thing. Any information one could possibly seek about these phones can be found pretty much instantly. Its getting to the point where people who haven't even heard these phones chime in just to repeat what others have said in other threads.

Jun 27, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #39 of 51
Quote:

They have been compared side by side time and time again throughout dozens of threads here, and they all ask the same thing. Any information one could possibly seek about these phones can be found pretty much instantly. Its getting to the point where people who haven't even heard these phones chime in just to repeat what others have said in other threads.

ha ha that is soo true

Jun 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #40 of 51
Quote:

Regardless, unless you just discovered the internet yesterday, you already know these topics will not stop unless you have discovered the power of Zeus to hurl lethal thunderbolts through the interwebs at people who start up topics that they could have searched for instead.

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #41 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't disagree more. The Bass on both IEM's are AMAZING. Just down to which you want, the hardcore electric heart booming bass in the triple fi, or the natural, breathtaking, and thundering in the Shure se530. The Mid range in the Se530 is just clearer, crisper, and more accurate vs the Triple fis. however, the triple fi's are better in the highs. Slightly less roll off. and TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS don't mean anything. Check out earphonesolutions.com.

This is the first time I read that triple.fi has Boomy bass, and SE530 don't.
BTW, earphonesolutions says UM2 are the best universals, so..
tongue.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #43 of 51
^MaoDi's biased, lol. 'Booming' is so the wrong term...

On the done-to-death topic: I agree that there is plenty of comparison/information available, but also that the level of questioning is natural given Triple Fi & SE530 place in the market. And a seeming reluctance to use Search!

I don't think the topic approaches the 600/650/580 etc threads yet tho
smily_headphones1.gif

And yes, it is better when comments come from people who've actually heard both, agreed.

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #44 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by channum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Regardless, unless you just discovered the internet yesterday, you already know these topics will not stop unless you have discovered the power of Zeus to hurl lethal thunderbolts through the interwebs at people who start up topics that they could have searched for instead.

Well, I'm just saying its pretty sad when you could "search" about 3 threads down to find the same info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back