Triple.fi 10 sizing concerns....
Sep 19, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #2 of 7
In my understanding, Triple.fi and super.fi 5 pro share the same eartips and nozzle size.

Sep 19, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my understanding, Triple.fi and super.fi 5 pro share the same eartips and nozzle size.

Ok, thanks, then that's great. can anyone else attest to this? three people then i'll take the plunge.
i read somewhere that the triple.fi's are about 25% bigger than the super.fi's and the super.fi's fit very snugly in my ears

btw,
i have the clear super.fi's so they are pretty inconspicuous.
would the dark colored triple.fi's stand out a lot more?
i know sound q is more important but ill being using these at school and don't want anything awkward

Sep 19, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by hear_the_sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, thanks, then that's great. can anyone else attest to this? three people then i'll take the plunge.
i read somewhere that the triple.fi's are about 25% bigger than the super.fi's and the super.fi's fit very snugly in my ears

btw,
i have the clear super.fi's so they are pretty inconspicuous.
would the dark colored triple.fi's stand out a lot more?
i know sound q is more important but ill being using these at school and don't want anything awkward

the body of the triple's is bulkier than the super.fi's but the bore that goes into your ear canal area and the tips are the exact same size. ive had both.

Sep 20, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 7
Well, given that when you go to buy replacement tips on Ultimate Ear's website, they sell you the same tips for any of the Super Fi or Triple Fi line, I would have to say then that the "nozzle" would be the exact same size.

Sep 20, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #7 of 7
I found some Audio Technica tips that were exactly the same size as UE ones, except that presumably because this is Japan, they had a size smaller than the smallest UE size. This very small tip fitted my ears perfectly where the larger tips just annoy the hell out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back