Triple.fi 10 Fit Issues
Apr 19, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #16 of 22
I ended up reverting back to the medium stock tips, as the sony hybrids tend to slip out slowly (without my noticing) and the bass suddenly disappears. 
mad.gif
 I used a different method for inserting the IEMs (pull the ear back and jam them in!), and the medium tips seem to work the best. Still not a perfect fit though, so I think reshelling is in my Triple.fis' future.

Apr 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #17 of 22
I've had success using a generic ebay double flange tip with a comply underneath with the core ripped out of it, so I get the isolation of the comply tip plus the durability of the silicone tip. Only problem is that the fit itself is irritating to my canal, so I can't wear them for an extended period of time. 

Ignore the W4, it was there for comparison for something else.

Apr 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #18 of 22
Hey, I own a pair of Logitech UE 600s, and I'm considering upgrading to TripleFi 10s. My only concern is how they fit, my 600s fit well, so will this mean that the TripleFi's will fit well?

Apr 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #19 of 22

Quote:
Hey, I own a pair of Logitech UE 600s, and I'm considering upgrading to TripleFi 10s. My only concern is how they fit, my 600s fit well, so will this mean that the TripleFi's will fit well?

No, your UE600s fitting well does not mean that the TF10s will fit. The nozzles of the UE600s are actually not that big and the TF10s are much larger in size overall. 

Apr 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #20 of 22

Quote:
I ended up reverting back to the medium stock tips, as the sony hybrids tend to slip out slowly (without my noticing) and the bass suddenly disappears. 
mad.gif
 I used a different method for inserting the IEMs (pull the ear back and jam them in!), and the medium tips seem to work the best. Still not a perfect fit though, so I think reshelling is in my Triple.fis' future.

This same thing happens to me with every tip I have used with the TF10s so far. The comply's have been the best but still slip out slowly over time. I have only used the stock tips though.

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #21 of 22
Sony Hybrids, Comply, Triple Flanges... they all work for me...

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #22 of 22
Getting my TF10's made into customs was the best thing I could imagine. No more dealing with finding the right tips, no more tips wearing out, they are way better quality wise if you have to replace the cable also. Look into this, if you can afford it, also I know this is an old thread but hey someone brought it back to life, so thought I would share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back