Triple fi 10 cable
Jul 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JoshR

New Head-Fier
Hey Head Fi. Sorry for posting this, being that it has been posted millions of times. But i still haven't found what I'm looking for. I would like the most durable cable i can get. I just finished with the fiio cables. I've had to repair them a few times. They didn't even last as long as the stock cables for me. I haven't been able to find the stock cables either! Does anyone know where they're still for sale? Also other recommendations would be nice too. 

Jul 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Hey Head Fi. Sorry for posting this, being that it has been posted millions of times. But i still haven't found what I'm looking for. I would like the most durable cable i can get. I just finished with the fiio cables. I've had to repair them a few times. They didn't even last as long as the stock cables for me. I haven't been able to find the stock cables either! Does anyone know where they're still for sale? Also other recommendations would be nice too. 

The Fiio cables suck, I went through 2 also, I sent an email to someone, lets hope he contacts you. He can help for sure.

Jul 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Thanks man, He gave me some great advice. Wasn't exactly what i was looking for though. What do you think about these (all the way at the bottom)

Its a stock TF10 vi cable, so should sound the same as the reg cable. The cable my guy made for me is much better than anything I have bought so far. That's out of 2 Fiio and 1 Dark Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back