Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now!
Nov 25, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #676 of 755
That BF deal is wonderful. I bought two Vyrus' for Christmas presents. Thanks, Trinity team!

Nov 26, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #677 of 755
hello. by any chance do you have any picture to show the distance between  microphone and the mouth, to see if can work on smartphones without raising the mic by hand? and do you know if it works without any problems on answering calls on oneplus 3 phone? thanks.
the Vyrus does not come with a mic'd cable.

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #682 of 755
If anyone is reading this old thread and wondering whether or not to buy these IEM's - Just do it!

I've had mind now since early August (I think), and am still over the moon with them! Other than the delays in getting them produced and despatched (and there were very good reasons for that, so no complaints from me) - the whole customer / user experience has been amazing!

I have used them almost daily for the past few months, and they are still a joy to listen to! I've become a little bit of a Trinity Fanboy since I got them, and if I had the money - I'd buy every product they sell, just so I could have something for every mood, type of music and occasion. The Vyrus are a fantastic introduction to the quality that the guys at Trinity strive for, and are well worth the money.
Are they perfect? No - no product is! If a product was perfect, the company would never make anything else! What they are, however, is perfect value for money - and a great intro to Trinity. When the 2.0 version is available, I'm sure it'll have everything these ones have, plus improvements from everything they've learned along the way.
There is a part of me that expects the 2.0 to be more expensive, if only because the current version seems TOO cheap. I'd have been happy paying double for my Vyrus IEM's.
The 2.0 may be a long way off yet - buy I WILL be buying them! And I won't even be trading up.. I love these ones, and am looking forward to seeing what else they do with them.

Seriously, You'll wonder how they can make them and keep the price so low! I understand that even with such a low price tag, some people may be hesitant because £59 may still be a lot of money to you and these are an 'unknown' to you. But just look online at the reviews yourself. So many people, so many different tastes in music, opinions and experiences with products more than five times the price of these, and the reviews are still fantastic! Must mean SOMETHING. I'm sure some people have had niggles with theirs - issues with connectors or something - but you get that with ALL companies, all products. People are paying over £2000 for new MacBook Pro's that are having issues - it happens. However, I can tell from the work they put in, the customer service they offer, and the dedication in making a product they believe in; if it was in their control - NO product would make it's was to a customer any less than 100% perfect!

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #683 of 755
Depending on when the updated Vyrus gets released, I would actually advise people to hold on to buying these. And if there is an exchange/upgrade scheme going I will take advantage of it. As much as I like them, the cable situation was a nightmare, requiring me to get two replacement cables from Trinity. The cables are truly the weak point in them.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #684 of 755
Depending on when the updated Vyrus gets released, I would actually advise people to hold on to buying these. And if there is an exchange/upgrade scheme going I will take advantage of it. As much as I like them, the cable situation was a nightmare, requiring me to get two replacement cables from Trinity. The cables are truly the weak point in them.

I don't think they will be released too soon. I know the fist ones were shipped late, but I don't think trinity would go to all that hard work to only offer that product for a few months.
This is what I was saying in my last post.. my cables have been near enough perfect. There have been times that I have needed to push the connector on a little more due to it coming a loose.. but that isn't that often.
My girlfriend has some Sony earphones that she paid £50 for, which have been replaced under warranty twice due to cable failure. It'll happen to all manufacturers at some point I'm sure.

The point I was making, is that if you want some NOW but are hesitant.. they are well worth the money! I love mine to bits!
I walk to work with them in... never a problem. I get the bus a lot too, and am able to have them at a volume where I can't hear other people, and they can't hear my music.
I'll be off to work soon with them firmly planted in my ears... and drowning out everyone else :grinning: lol

The exchange / upgrade program is great for people who just want a straight change of IEM, but I'd like to have both to compare, and use in different situations if they seem quite different. I'll even end up getting some of the more expensive ones at some point.
I only initially bought the vyrus because I wanted to see the different between normal earphones ( which I already owned) and IEM's at such a low price point. As a result of that toe dipping... I won't be going back to normal earphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #685 of 755
I don't think they will be released too soon. I know the fist ones were shipped late, but I don't think trinity would go to all that hard work to only offer that product for a few months.
This is what I was saying in my last post.. my cables have been near enough perfect. There have been times that I have needed to push the connector on a little more due to it coming a loose.. but that isn't that often.
My girlfriend has some Sony earphones that she paid £50 for, which have been replaced under warranty twice due to cable failure. It'll happen to all manufacturers at some point I'm sure.

The point I was making, is that if you want some NOW but are hesitant.. they are well worth the money! I love mine to bits!
I walk to work with them in... never a problem. I get the bus a lot too, and am able to have them at a volume where I can't hear other people, and they can't hear my music.
I'll be off to work soon with them firmly planted in my ears... and drowning out everyone else :grinning: lol

The exchange / upgrade program is great for people who just want a straight change of IEM, but I'd like to have both to compare, and use in different situations if they seem quite different. I'll even end up getting some of the more expensive ones at some point.
I only initially bought the vyrus because I wanted to see the different between normal earphones ( which I already owned) and IEM's at such a low price point. As a result of that toe dipping... I won't be going back to normal earphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your points on the vyrus.  I like, too.  It's great for anytime anywhere.

You have that atlas delta coming out supposedly soon, too, and if that continues on with the delta legacy, which I presume it will for the most part, that is going to be one heck of deal, too, for the price with the head-fi discount and the pre order discount.  

I would recommend taking a gamble on the Atlas delta any day...

But the vyrus is definitely a great all-arounder that is available immediately.   And the trade in program sounds really solid if you want to get the new version when it comes out.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #686 of 755

I agree with your points on the vyrus.  I like, too.  It's great for anytime anywhere.

You have that atlas delta coming out supposedly soon, too, and if that continues on with the delta legacy, which I presume it will for the most part, that is going to be one heck of deal, too, for the price with the head-fi discount and the pre order discount.  

I would recommend taking a gamble on the Atlas delta any day...

But the vyrus is definitely a great all-arounder that is available immediately.   And the trade in program sounds really solid if you want to get the new version when it comes out.

The only thing that stops me getting the Atlas is my small ears, they look like they may be a liitle big for me.

Dec 28, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #687 of 755

The only thing that stops me getting the Atlas is my small ears, they look like they may be a liitle big for me.

Ah yes, and the bullet shape suits you more.  I prefer that shape, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back