TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 23, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #22,910 of 24,683
They are too busy shipping parcels and I truly believe this is the last batch to be shipped:alien:

The truly last batch shipping exclusively to Head-Fi members. That’s why no one received anything for a few months.

On a serious note - it’s just another worthless update by the junkies who run this scam.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #22,913 of 24,683
Is that from trinity? That is around 630 by my count. Could this be the non-uk orders possibly, my UK PM6 order shipped in the brown cardboard box with black label like the earlier photo.

Maybe I'm being too hopeful again.
Nope, this is just a sample of sending hundreds packages should looks like. Yes, this is still less a thousand. TA don't use UPS.

I don't think this is picture of Trinity's packages. If I remember correctly, this was just example picture, how it should look like. From completely different company.
Correct, this was the muse 5 project

Nov 23, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #22,914 of 24,683
I was expecting another money-grab promotion for Black Friday but it seems like they don’t care anymore and gave up.
They don’t even update the site anymore.
Some products show shipping in August-September.
At the end of the day they need to deliver around 3000 units if not more. I doubt they can raise the funds to get it completed.
Such a bad experience.

Nov 24, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #22,915 of 24,683
Nope, this is just a sample of sending hundreds packages should looks like. Yes, this is still less a thousand. TA don't use UPS.

No skin in this, thankfully, but Good Lord, are they truly copying pictures from another company and using it as their own? Also there is clearly English writing on the flap of the box on the left showing how many of each color. It isn't very many, and conflicts with reports of shipping directly from China. I think this company has shut its doors or will shortly. Even my experience with Echobox wasn't this bad, and, somehow miraculously, they seem to still be a (semi) functional company.

Nov 24, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #22,916 of 24,683
No skin in this, thankfully, but Good Lord, are they truly copying pictures from another company and using it as their own? Also there is clearly English writing on the flap of the box on the left showing how many of each color. It isn't very many, and conflicts with reports of shipping directly from China. I think this company has shut its doors or will shortly. Even my experience with Echobox wasn't this bad, and, somehow miraculously, they seem to still be a (semi) functional company.
I though Echobox eventually got all their DAP's out to their backers? They are still having issues?

Nov 24, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #22,920 of 24,683

Are you serious? Can you find the image from muse 5? If you can I’d say that was it. Police time.

Guys calm down - TA didn't post it, one of us did! I thought it was something trinity had sent to them as it wasn't very clear from the post / picture.

I was also told packages would be sent direct from the producer overseas so I'm not sure why they even have packages to send out from the UK? From the picture they DID post the boxes are the right size and labels, etc. Consistent with my PM6 I received anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back