TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 25, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #22,579 of 24,683
Here's my first few impression:

Shell: not that good, you could find some marks on the top of dome, however it is titanium (hope so), so rusting is not a concern

Sound: quite detailed, only tried silver undamed as preinstalled, trend is to more treble than mid, bass is obviously less than Icarus III. Will try burnin and change filters
Tried with LG V20 hifi dac, bass suddenly came out at 40~45...

Oct 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #22,581 of 24,683
I approached dan and he said would get me a refunded one, couple of days later he said he was fired, before getting me anything...

A few days later I received shipping notification:pensive:

Yeah, that explains it. The trend continues that the only people who got anything were those that were assisted by Dan, myself included.

Maybe they fired him for being too effective. x)

Oct 25, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #22,583 of 24,683
Here's my first few impression:

Shell: not that good, you could find some marks on the top of dome, however it is titanium (hope so), so rusting is not a concern

Sound: quite detailed, only tried silver undamed as preinstalled, trend is to more treble than mid, bass is obviously less than Icarus III. Will try burnin and change filters
Tried with LG V20 hifi dac, bass suddenly came out at 40~45...
Curious to see how you feel the sound is in relation to my own subjective opinion (expressed in the review I posted of the Hunters).

Yeah, that explains it. The trend continues that the only people who got anything were those that were assisted by Dan, myself included.

Maybe they fired him for being too effective. x)
Clearly cared about the customers too much.

Oct 25, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #22,586 of 24,683
clip_image001.jpg
So my Bang and Olufsen E8's have arrived

Put them in and they sounded small and tinny, but after putting the comply tips on they sounded so much better. Very good bass and decent highs.

The app is ok, has a number of preset tones, and you can vary the tones using a grid based system.

The transparency mode is fantastic, great for the office where you can hear what others are saying but still listen to your music.

getting in excess of 3.5 hours from the battery, which is consistent with their 4 hour claim

Case is solid, like a large squashed egg, and can be thrown into a briefcase or whatever without any fear of damage

But what is truly amazing? Their connectivity. Absolutely no dropouts whatsoever (yet)

Reading through the manual, these look very similar (in terms of design and app) as the Swiss Audio. I wonder if there was anything going on behind the scenes there that resulted in that kickstarter being pulled?

Oh Trinity, what could have been if you had not lied and cheated.....................

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #22,587 of 24,683
I had waited two days to receive a reply from Kieran, when to expect a refund for the Icarus I and IV orders I canceled - no reply. I've opened a Paypal dispute as they left me no choice and buyer protection period was running out.

Still waiting for some info/proof that my Hunters were shipped on September 12th. Giving them untill Monday, then I'm calling the police.

Oct 26, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #22,588 of 24,683
I had waited two days to receive a reply from Kieran, when to expect a refund for the Icarus I and IV orders I canceled - no reply. I've opened a Paypal dispute as they left me no choice and buyer protection period was running out.

Still waiting for some info/proof that my Hunters were shipped on September 12th. Giving them untill Monday, then I'm calling the police.

A little intense there with your police. They'll just tell you to file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Oct 26, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #22,589 of 24,683
Hi,

That will be totally fine, I have just called my bank and know how to initiate the charge back.

Trinity should be handled as criminal though. Calling the police and putting them on their radar (or any other institution that is responsible for this kind of fraud) has been deserved.

Their behavior and actions deserve no sympathy. It is time to be intense. Before our money disappears forever.

Cheers

Oct 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #22,590 of 24,683
Hi,

That will be totally fine, I have just called my bank and know how to initiate the charge back.

Trinity should be handled as criminal though. Calling the police and putting them on their radar (or any other institution that is responsible for this kind of fraud) has been deserved.

Their behavior and actions deserve no sympathy. It is time to be intense. Before our money disappears forever.

Cheers

When I said intense, it was more in the sense it would probably not change anything. Considering they're a registered company, intervention from the governing body for UK companies (trading standards for example) would be more appropriate. Otherwise, a good old lawyer with a C&D order is your other option. Any lawyer friends that can ruffle some Trinity feathers on the cheap? Go there instead.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back