TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 31, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #21,661 of 24,683
I wonder how many new purchases fund PM6's being built. I have visions of someone buying the next special offer brand new product not quite engineered yet but soon and someone in China getting a check before they start grinding out another set of PM6. Turns out the delays in shipments arriving so they can start sending more PM6 is because they're only ordering 5-10 of them at a time because that's all they can afford this month because nobody bought whatever the latest offering was...

Aug 31, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #21,662 of 24,683
I wonder how many new purchases fund PM6's being built. I have visions of someone buying the next special offer brand new product not quite engineered yet but soon and someone in China getting a check before they start grinding out another set of PM6. Turns out the delays in shipments arriving so they can start sending more PM6 is because they're only ordering 5-10 of them at a time because that's all they can afford this month because nobody bought whatever the latest offering was...

Honestly, thats most likely the truth

Side note, I have family in Lakeport. Have been to Ukiah many times!

Aug 31, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #21,663 of 24,683
Just trying my Icarus III with Schiit Vali....... interesting! :ksc75smile:

Aug 31, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #21,666 of 24,683
It is indeed. The hiss is horrible and is really tiring but when playing music I'm actually pretty impressed.

No hiss on my Valhalla 2 though, the pairing is phenomenal!

Aug 31, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #21,668 of 24,683
I would love to try the valhalla one day. I love the sound of the Vali v1 but the ringing of the microtubes is annoying. It's almost useless with IEMS.
Hiss is killer when trying to listen to something. I can't plug in anything sensitive to my TEAC desktop amp for that reason. Don't remember if I could do the JH16 in it cuz I haven't done it in a very long time, but definitely can't plug in the Supra to it, way too much hiss to enjoy. All of my TAE IEMs work totally fine on it though. Since there aren't any specs, I can only assume that they're relatively low impedance, but more importantly, low sensistivity for IEMs.

Aug 31, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #21,671 of 24,683
Hi guys, I am looking to get some spiral dot tips. I would like to use the stock trinity silicone tips as a gauge, but unfortunately I do not have the right tools to get the measurements.

Anyone able to advise me on the measurement of the smallest sized stock trinity tips? Thanks!

Aug 31, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #21,672 of 24,683
If they haven't shipped already I think I'm going to try to get a refund for the PM6 and Hunter, both ordered over a year ago. Their big update on July 30 said they "will ship within 21 days" and it's now a week past that and I haven't heard anything yet.

Aug 31, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #21,674 of 24,683
If they haven't shipped already I think I'm going to try to get a refund for the PM6 and Hunter, both ordered over a year ago. Their big update on July 30 said they "will ship within 21 days" and it's now a week past that and I haven't heard anything yet.

You are not going to get your PM6's

Aug 31, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #21,675 of 24,683
Don't forget that their is a fee if they even accept the refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back