TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 28, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #21,559 of 24,683
Same question here... Ordered more than one year ago...

What I find hilarious and sad is that on the Indiegogo description, it says "Be the first to own the Phantom Master 6!" and I'm sure people who bought it off their site got them sooner than IGG/KS orders. :p FALSE ADVERTISING! BURN TRINITY AT THE STAKE. :D

Aug 28, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #21,564 of 24,683
I despise the AirPods. I hate the fit and how they look. On the flip side they are very reliable.
With that being said you can still easily find a pair of good wireless earphones that will sound decent for less than a $100.
I.e Jabees BTwins, Ascape Ascend 1, Jam Ultra or the Wonsart.

Aug 28, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #21,565 of 24,683
I despise the AirPods. I hate the fit and how they look. On the flip side they are very reliable.
With that being said you can still easily find a pair of good wireless earphones that will sound decent for less than a $100.

I didn't like the shape of the apple earbuds either, but what attracted me to the AirPods (and Phantom Airs) was the lack of any cable connecting the two ear pieces. Even a cable at the back of my neck interferes with my respirator mask straps when I put it on and off. I currently have a cheap MEElectronics bluetooth set that I'm using that has this annoying problem.

Aug 28, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #21,566 of 24,683

Thanks for the list. Best bang for your buck for sound + connectivity?

Aug 28, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #21,569 of 24,683
Hi all, newcomer here.

I backed the Phantom Airs on Kickstarter, having backed the original Trinity Kickstarter campaign years ago and believing they'd be able to deliver again. I have the Air V1 and my main issue with them is the appalling battery life, at most an hour. Anyone with the V2 know if this is improved?

Also, I bought the Icarus III with the parting gift code, does anyone know what size torx driver is needed for the facia plate, the screws are that tight that I'm not having much luck getting them out with the included driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back