TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 17, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #21,215 of 24,683
Yea. Not sure what you meant. Trinity is located in Derbyshire and not in Arizona.

He was just referring to the fact that when you use "Who Is" on both sites, the registered address is the same for both, and that address is the Arizona HQ address of GoDaddy. I'm thinking he didn't know you guys were referring to the similarity in the Derbyshire addresses.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #21,216 of 24,683
He was just referring to the fact that when you use "Who Is" on both sites, they registered address is the same for both, and that address is the Arizona HQ address of GoDaddy. I'm thinking he didn't know you guys were referring to the similarity in the Derbyshire addresses.

Ohh I see. Got it. Thanks.

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #21,218 of 24,683
@Karendar
IMR Acoustics
The Mill, derbyshire, UK

I think the fact that Trinity is at De Bradelei Mill, Derbyshire is setting off alarm bells?

But where are you pulling that city name from? And unless we have a full address which links the two together entirely, I don't think of it as concrete evidence, bust more something to look out for

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #21,220 of 24,683
But where are you pulling that city name from?
From the email that was sent from IMR.
I agree, there are lots of mills in Derbyshire, :wink: so it is potentially assuming too much. But added to all the other stuff, questions naturally arise.
Agree though, lets get back to the products - and hope people get some more to talk about. :wink: :)

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #21,221 of 24,683
From the email that was sent from IMR.
I agree, there are lots of mills in Derbyshire, :wink: so it is potentially assuming too much. But added to all the other stuff, questions naturally arise.
Agree though, lets get back to the products - and hope people get some more to talk about. :wink: :)

Ah, I never got that email, hence my confusion.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program: BURN TRINITY AT THE STAKE!!!! Grab the pitchforks!! :D

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #21,222 of 24,683
Just to change the tone.. :wink:
(Although I agree with everyone being very wary about this whole situation)
My last, guaranteed, Trinity/Bob product. Finish is quite nice.
DSC01742-01.jpeg DSC01741-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back