TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #21,181 of 24,683
Actually I was thinking a while ago: What if they released a couple of PM6s as well just to see how they fare and realized they had some improving to do. From what I read overall views of PM6 were positive with the only real issue being the slightly piercing treble. Could it be that they did some fine tuning in the meantime?
Yes or no, we'll see if anyone receive it, hopefully

Aug 17, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #21,184 of 24,683
Kieran replied me "running out the stock of Spinfit Tips".
Yeah they do that all the time. Mine had neither spinfits nor kombis. I just don't really understand why they list them under the product description and then they don't include them. If you can't keep enough stock to include them with every order just don't list them.

Aug 17, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #21,185 of 24,683
Yeah they do that all the time. Mine had neither spinfits nor kombis. I just don't really understand why they list them under the product description and then they don't include them. If you can't keep enough stock to include them with every order just don't list them.

They fund previous products with future products. :D

Aug 17, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #21,186 of 24,683
Ditto. I didn’t respond to that survey

Aug 17, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #21,187 of 24,683
Call me a cynic, but that recent email about the shipping of the airs has a kind off “**** it, we are done trying to fix this, let’s ship out what we have” vibe

After all the delays, lies, staff changes etc, i’d have expected a big mea culpa letter going on about how much time and money they have invested in making sure they delivered what they said they would, albeit 8 months late but here it is and it’s fabulous. Instead just another “shipping soon”. Or maybe that is it. It is just another “shipping soon” and we will be back here in another month on page 1500 questioning their business model

Aug 17, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #21,195 of 24,683
They fund previous products with future products. :D

Speaking of funding. I just got an email back from Kieran confirming that they refuse to refund me. I asked if Kickstarter had a policy regarding refunds. His response was that because they are not obligated by Kickstarter to refund, they don't have to. Since they don't have to, they won't. I think you posted or someone earlier posted that they got refunded as a Kickstarter backer. So basically they pick and choose who they want to refund. This is extremely infuriating. I don't want any of Trinity's products anymore. This experience was a waste of time and money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back