TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 19, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #20,012 of 24,683
I'm still waiting for (presumably) the Masters, even though I ordered the Atlas Delta. My response from TA a couple weeks ago was, "We are waiting for more stock. Thank you for your patience." Waiting for more stock of what....everything? And no word of the Masters in the last email update.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #20,013 of 24,683
I am sure that Kieran was being completely honest when he thought that they would be able to ship the IcarusIII before my deadline, there was no mileage in lying because we had a fixed date and he offered to refund with no reservations.
So I suspect something along the lines of what you are suggesting, either a customs issue, build issues, packing...who knows?
Whilst he was honest in apologizing for the failure to deliver, obviously no reason was given, so we are left to ponder..
Just would have liked to know the actual reason, maybe could have worked around it somehow, but there is just no indication of how long it might be before they can ship.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #20,014 of 24,683
What do you all think are hard to make components? Or components that could give Trinity huge issues?

I think we can assume icarus/pm shells are easiest to make. Perhaps drivers? Or other rare parts. Maybe someone who has dissected or knows more about construction of them can put some info in.

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #20,015 of 24,683
What do you all think are hard to make components? Or components that could give Trinity huge issues?

I think we can assume icarus/pm shells are easiest to make. Perhaps drivers? Or other rare parts. Maybe someone who has dissected or knows more about construction of them can put some info in.

Man I have to say this thread is moving as fast as the fires out West!!! Sure hope my Icarus III shows up soon, seems if your shipping started end of June some of us might be having them by now:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just can't give up the ship, not really a fan boy but I've enjoyed all my Trinity's to date (even the pesky PM4 once addressed right):rolling_eyes: Sorry for the blurriness, late night photo and maybe a few brews in me:rolling_eyes: MIA, Techne's (Absconded by middle child), Hyperion's (Absconded by wife) and Delta V1's Upgrade trade.

Trinity Fan Maybe.jpg

Delta V2, Vyrus V1, Sabre's, PM4's, Vyrus V2 and Masters:beerchug:

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #20,016 of 24,683
Man I have to say this thread is moving as fast as the fires out West!!! Sure hope my Icarus III shows up soon, seems if your shipping started end of June some of us might be having them by now:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just can't give up the ship, not really a fan boy but I've enjoyed all my Trinity's to date (even the pesky PM4 once addressed right):rolling_eyes: Sorry for the blurriness, late night photo and maybe a few brews in me:rolling_eyes: MIA, Techne's (Absconded by middle child), Hyperion's (Absconded by wife) and Delta V1's Upgrade trade.

Delta V2, Vyrus V1, Sabre's, PM4's, Vyrus V2 and Masters:beerchug:
That is a beautiful photo indeed :ksc75smile:

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #20,017 of 24,683

It's probably the assembly that takes the longest, those are probably mold injection shells and composite plates are fast to machine as well. If the drivers set them back they would've said so since this was the case with the PM6/PH as well.

Let's say your friends give you money for you to make a meal which is quick if you have all the ingredients. But if you have to wait for the tomatoes to grow while they're sitting at the dinner table, they'll eventually cook you instead

I paid 500 GBP for my first Hunter, that's not a good price for such a sh!t storm. My second Hunter at 250 GBP I couldn't be all that upset about, but 500! 500!!!! Just make the shells out of something fast if it's that big of a deal, Ti or Al I don't think anyone will care that much, won't change the sound that's for sure

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #20,018 of 24,683
It's probably the assembly that takes the longest, those are probably mold injection shells and composite plates are fast to machine as well. If the drivers set them back they would've said so since this was the case with the PM6/PH as well.

Let's say your friends give you money for you to make a meal which is quick if you have all the ingredients. But if you have to wait for the tomatoes to grow while they're sitting at the dinner table, they'll eventually cook you instead

I paid 500 GBP for my first Hunter, that's not a good price for such a sh!t storm. My second Hunter at 250 GBP I couldn't be all that upset about, but 500! 500!!!! Just make the shells out of something fast if it's that big of a deal, Ti or Al I don't think anyone will care that much, won't change the sound that's for sure

Im still following this thread for various reasons, I was a bit in 2 minds if i did the right thing cancelling I did realy want my hunter.
It's been about a week or two since I cancelled and now i feel better I did, I still would of liked my iems and I'm definitely still intrigued on the icarus lll compared to the master and also a more general consensus on the pm6 and Hunter.
Also I want to know the outcome of all this and hope it's good for all, and of course if they get back on track the Phoenix seem like a good gamble.
I feel for those who have a lot invested and are still in limbo it surely must turn around soon.

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #20,019 of 24,683
Im still following this thread for various reasons, I was a bit in 2 minds if i did the right thing cancelling I did realy want my hunter.
It's been about a week or two since I cancelled and now i feel better I did, I still would of liked my iems and I'm definitely still intrigued on the icarus lll compared to the master and also a more general consensus on the pm6 and Hunter.
Also I want to know the outcome of all this and hope it's good for all, and of course if they get back on track the Phoenix seem like a good gamble.
I feel for those who have a lot invested and are still in limbo it surely must turn around soon.

Same, I was so excited and anxious to get them in my hands but for that money I can get a more suitable IEM for me which ships immediately.

If the Icarus 3 comes soon I'll give you a thorough review compared to the Master, but if it's not here by middle of August then I'll be selling the Master along with my Delta2s

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #20,021 of 24,683
Are you saying Jake has left the company?

Just that his email address doesn't seem to be listed on the website any more.

I don't know what's going on with the Hunter directly from Trinity, but i've seen third party sellers on Amazon listing them as in stock (for the original £500 prise as well), so there seems to be units going out somewhere.

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #20,024 of 24,683
I do too, even though I'm waiting on the Icarus III. The Hunter and PM6 should have been priority 1, then move to the Icarus line.
Hold up there! PM6 and Hunter first, then Air, then Icarus line. Let's not forget the Air should've been slated for deliver nearly 5 months ago as well and we have no further update since they said the newly batteried Airs were supposed to start shipping next week.....like 2 weeks ago.......

I dont want to read through 200 pages on this awfull mobile website but I want to know if there are any news on the og deltas ? I'm not really expecting to get them anymore...
That's a solid negative on that front unfortunately.

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #20,025 of 24,683
Latest update on my venture: Sent email to Bob this morning to get status (as I had no answer since friday). He replied almost instantaneous saying that he's expecting stock friday or monday and asked if I wanted a refund... I replied that I can give it until friday/monday, but nothing beyond that point. So my wait continues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back