TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 14, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #19,696 of 24,683
Just received my reply from Jake on my Master repair. "we are receiving more Masters soon and will notify you with tracking once shipped, we do apologize for the delay as we are also in the midst of shipping Icarus III" Only light at the end of the tunnel is that Jake is communicating honestly. So now wait for Icarus III and Maters. Oh well.

That's not necessarily honest. It's the same canned response he's giving everyone... :\

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #19,701 of 24,683
I want to call them but I'm afraid it'll ruin my day. Waiting for 2 Hunters, Icarus3 and Icarus4. There's more money tied up in there than I'm comfortable with

That's what's sad to me the being in limbo/not knowing if your actually going to recieve because of broken promises
And nothing shipping .
That's why I pulled out , if i had had honest communication i would still be waiting , yes anxiously but i would of waited .

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #19,702 of 24,683
That sucks for me... :\ Anyone else got a refund from Kickstarter/IGG??

Of the 480 campaigns I have pledged for from both sites I have only gotten 5 refunds, but only because of the creator stating they could not deliver the reward and offered a refund. Creators do not have to offer a refund under the latest TOS that started several years ago. They are required to offer some form of compensation to backers, but only if they can not deliver rewards. I am positive Trinity will deliver. Just depends on how long it will take. Six years ago when I began pledging absolutely zero refunds existed.

Perhaps for some reference concerning the scheme that is KS/IGG, a couple days ago I received a message from a creator of a KS I pledged for in 2011 that my reward would be shipping very soon after little to no communication over the past years.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #19,704 of 24,683
Of the 480 campaigns I have pledged for from both sites I have only gotten 5 refunds, but only because of the creator stating they could not deliver the reward and offered a refund. Creators do not have to offer a refund under the latest TOS that started several years ago. They are required to offer some form of compensation to backers, but only if they can not deliver rewards. I am positive Trinity will deliver. Just depends on how long it will take. Six years ago when I began pledging absolutely zero refunds existed.

Perhaps for some reference concerning the scheme that is KS/IGG, a couple days ago I received a message from a creator of a KS I pledged for in 2011 that my reward would be shipping very soon after little to no communication over the past years.

I'm aware of this. But the problem is that considering they did the campaign through KS, IGG and their website, the line is pretty grey for the PM6. They COULD simply refund if they wanted to... And I've seen refunds go out from IGG campaigns I've participated.

As for Trinity delivering, I'm glad that you think so... I'm not so sure anymore.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #19,705 of 24,683
Would be good to hear your opinions on poss alternatives when your done .....enjoy.
I was looking forward to it BEFORE I had £400 burning a hole in my credit card, but now I can't wait... :)
One possible alternative I definitely want to try is the Noble Audio Sage, a similar price to the Hunter (rrp at least), but that's mostly because I think their one-off "Wizard" pieces look absolutely fabulous.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #19,706 of 24,683
I
I was looking forward to it BEFORE I had £400 burning a hole in my credit card, but now I can't wait... :)
One possible alternative I definitely want to try is the Noble Audio Sage, a similar price to the Hunter (rrp at least), but that's mostly because I think their one-off "Wizard" pieces look absolutely fabulous.
i was looking at the one off wizard pieces yesterday too , they have a few lots up at the moment...think my refund is going on my schiit stack at the moment, i think i will live with my master until I have sorted my schiit amp out then have a look around after ...let me know your impressions of some of the gear.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #19,707 of 24,683
Yeah I heard grand things of jupiter. Great detail and clarity.

Though one reviewer said jupiter sounded weird to him because you could pick apart instruments too easily. And it sounded incoherent like everyone was in band was doing their own thing. QUOTE]

Not sure that sounds like a good thing lol
Mind you, I've heard some Jazz records where it sounds like everyone really *is* just doing their own thing.
So maybe they were just listening to the wrong album :p

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #19,708 of 24,683
That's not necessarily honest. It's the same canned response he's giving everyone... :\
I'm not defending Jake in any way, I just got my balanced cable 3.5-3.5 that I lost my mind over because they changed it from 2.5 and I had to buy an adapter from China that I have not had the chance to use. I started asking as soon as I got the Masters in late April for the balanced cable. Now I have a Trinity original Vyrus that I had to super glue together because I made the mistake of trying to get the two pin connector to actually stay in the iem and put to much pressure and the shell cracked. So, waiting on a Master replacement I guess, Icarus III and Icarus I which i paid shipping for in the hopes that it would cover my shipping cost of the Icarus III. If i was at Can Jam and was owed anything from Trinity I would walk up take what I'm owed and leave. And then call Scotland yard on Bob !

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #19,709 of 24,683
Don't know if my post just now was a double post? I just found it still in my message writing box when I came to write a new one..

Regarding CanJam, Trinity won't be there this year, but they will be at another show in Aug/Sep.. can't remember the name, but it'll be in London :)

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #19,710 of 24,683
If the MassDrop Noble X was any indication, I think the Sage is probably a fantastic-sounding IEM. I initially bought the Noble X because I hadn't ever personally owned a Noble IEM and this one was in my budget; I figured I could sell if afterwards if I didn't feel like keeping it, which is what I ended up doing with my Campfire Audio Nova. But several months later, I still have the Noble X; I'm not selling this one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back