TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #18,409 of 24,683
They said they would only delay a product for up to 45 days of whatever it says on the shipping estimation on their website. But what keeps them from just changing that estimation like they did with the Icarus IV a few days ago?

Also is there any info on the size/weight of the Icarus I?

Jun 13, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #18,410 of 24,683
Their order and shipping structure is a mess. It's what got them into their current situation and as far as I can tell, they have yet to fix it. It's only going to be detrimental.

On a better note (I guess?), I've finished up the writing portion of my Hunter review. It's about 4300 words....are you happy now @JaeYoon? :p Pics are done, need to add the song list, then put it all into Head-Fi HTML editor and it'll be ready to post. Maybe I'll even be diligent and proofread it lol :D

Jun 13, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #18,411 of 24,683
Their order and shipping structure is a mess. It's what got them into their current situation and as far as I can tell, they have yet to fix it. It's only going to be detrimental.

On a better note (I guess?), I've finished up the writing portion of my Hunter review. It's about 4300 words....are you happy now @JaeYoon? :p Pics are done, need to add the song list, then put it all into Head-Fi HTML editor and it'll be ready to post. Maybe I'll even be diligent and proofread it lol :D
Yes! Will look forward to it
:D

Jun 13, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #18,412 of 24,683
On a positive note I recieved my 2.5 mm balanced adapter today and finally got to hear my master balanced through fiio x7 and opus 1 , it definitely improved in a few areas sound stage opened up a bit more and doesnt seem as bright on some of the highs , i wouldn't say it was a night and day improvement but an improvement non the less.

Jun 13, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #18,413 of 24,683
On a positive note I recieved my 2.5 mm balanced adapter today and finally got to hear my master balanced through fiio x7 and opus 1 , it definitely improved in a few areas sound stage opened up a bit more and doesnt seem as bright on some of the highs , i wouldn't say it was a night and day improvement but an improvement non the less.
I take it the adapter was from an outside vendor and not the one promised by Trinity for the Master and Icarus III. Which adapter did you go with?

Jun 13, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #18,414 of 24,683
Well i recieved the balanced cable from trinity with 3.5 balanced and bought this.

HGC
10cm Audio Adapter Trrs Mini Balanced 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Balanced from Amazon us , im in the UK and couldn't find an adapter here.
Seems ok il have to do more a/b testing from standard 3.5mm to balanced but as i said there does seem an improvement on sound stage and the highs just seem a little more controlled.

Jun 13, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #18,415 of 24,683
Well i recieved the balanced cable from trinity with 3.5 balanced and bought this.

HGC
10cm Audio Adapter Trrs Mini Balanced 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Balanced from Amazon us , im in the UK and couldn't find an adapter here.
Seems ok il have to do more a/b testing from standard 3.5mm to balanced but as i said there does seem an improvement on sound stage and the highs just seem a little more controlled.
What filter are you using? I should have my 3.5 female trrs to rsa adapter any day so I can run mine on my Liquid Carbon balanced. I can't get a comfortable fit due to size so may use these at home only.

Jun 13, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #18,417 of 24,683
I take it the adapter was from an outside vendor and not the one promised by Trinity for the Master and Icarus III. Which adapter did you go with?

What filter are you using? I should have my 3.5 female trrs to rsa adapter any day so I can run mine on my Liquid Carbon balanced. I can't get a comfortable fit due to size so may use these at home only.

Im using the gold filters but when I have time il have another play about with the filters on balanced.

Jun 14, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #18,418 of 24,683
Guys, just redeemed 250 points for £5 voucher code and it isn't recognised in the trinity checkout. Im order large kombi tips.

Anybody else have this problem? I copied it directly from the screen copy option...

Jun 14, 2017 at 2:57 AM Post #18,419 of 24,683
Guys, just redeemed 250 points for £5 voucher code and it isn't recognised in the trinity checkout. Im order large kombi tips.

Anybody else have this problem? I copied it directly from the screen copy option...
I had this too. Wrote Jake an email, got a question back, replied and then never received an answer and just used the 50% coupon on the Hyperions instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back