TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #18,377 of 24,683
Who did you contact for that refund? I sent Bob an email requesting a refund two days ago, but still no reply.

My email went to: enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and kieran@trinityaudioengineering.com My refund was processed within 30 minutes. Best of luck I think I managed to strike the right balanced between upset and reasonable. They had emailed me to let me know the color I wanted was out of stock and if I replied they'd ship and I'd see them in about 3 weeks (HAHAHAHA Yeah right!) I replied with my preferred color and asked for a refund at that time. Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time, but even got back the original amount I paid in USD even with the change in exchange rates. I was happy I didn't have to eat the exchange rate difference due to Trinity not being able to communicate clearly and honestly. I wasn't too irate, just laid out their own words as the evidence on why I was requesting a refund. If I factor in my time these were a HORRIBLE deal no matter the outcome. I would rather pay more to get what I want right now, like my Fostex TH-900MKII. I'm happy to pay in advance for a deal, IF the company is honest and reliable (massdrop as an example) but that is no longer Trinity.

Jun 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #18,378 of 24,683
but today I waited too long to ever enjoy them no matter how good they were. So if you are still on the fence you can still get a refund, to that end kudos on Trinity for at least providing a prompt and FULL refund. I look forward to the reviews, but I am glad I got out when I did!

I can understand that. After the back and forth with the PM4s I was never able to give them a fair shake. I probably still don't. I'm glad the Airs are going to my wife, otherwise I think the same thing would happen with those.

Jun 12, 2017 at 10:21 PM Post #18,383 of 24,683
Whoa they haven't scrapped it then?
The new Delta hybrid, no-one knows..
Presumably they recycle the drivers from the exchange program (since you have to send in "working pairs" to get an exchange? I know some people are still waiting for delivery or news about the Delta.
Hopefully they haven't gone the same way as the Atlas Delta, and won't ever be made - but as with everything else, only Trinity know the truth, and haven't updated since.

Jun 13, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #18,386 of 24,683
Goddam, putting on my Vyrus 2's today just draping them over my neck the back piece of my left earpiece just fell off
Well mine did the same thing from the right earpiece. I haven't heard anything back from Kieran yet since I sent him an email at the end of last week.

And @JaeYoon. Dammit....I added some short filter comparisons and a couple IEM comparisons and I'm at 3700+ words :pensive:. Why did you make me do this??? :p

Jun 13, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #18,387 of 24,683
Well mine did the same thing from the right earpiece. I haven't heard anything back from Kieran yet since I sent him an email at the end of last week.

And @JaeYoon. Dammit....I added some short filter comparisons and a couple IEM comparisons and I'm at 3700+ words :pensive:. Why did you make me do this??? :p
To be our Guinea pig!!! Silly! :p

But also to suffer because you got your product before us. Jk jk!!!
:joy::sweat_smile:

Jun 13, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #18,388 of 24,683
To be our Guinea pig!!! Silly! :p

But also to suffer because you got your product before us. Jk jk!!!
:joy::sweat_smile:
Well I'LL make you suffer a little by not putting out the review yet! And giving a teaser image! Naturally the image has to be done just like Trinity's teaser images. Otherwise, where's the fun in it? :p
DSC_3246-2.jpg

I'll see if I can get it out by the end of the week or on the weekend. I've got it nearly all written up, but there's of course going to be the obligatory formatting to be done. Flat text isn't much fun to look at without so much as a heading in bold.

Jun 13, 2017 at 5:20 AM Post #18,389 of 24,683
Well I'LL make you suffer a little by not putting out the review yet! And giving a teaser image! Naturally the image has to be done just like Trinity's teaser images. Otherwise, where's the fun in it? :p

I'll see if I can get it out by the end of the week or on the weekend. I've got it nearly all written up, but there's of course going to be the obligatory formatting to be done. Flat text isn't much fun to look at without so much as a heading in bold.[/QU

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I can't tell you how many half written reviews I started but never finished. It takes a good amount of perseverance to get a full review out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back