TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 11, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #18,361 of 24,683
My review will revolve around about three of the filter sets, with main revisits on gold, as I'm not enjoying the others anywhere near as much (too much the sharpness in some). Trying to include all filters would take forever! :wink:
I don't intend to include super detailed comparisons nor all of the filters. My main review is with the gunmetal filters and Kombi tips. What tips are you using?

Jun 12, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #18,362 of 24,683
For those he got PM6 already, do you regret that you waited so long, do you like what you got for your money? After some listening done, would you personally chose something else or your choice would be PM6 anyway? If you like something else can you tell us please what exactly?

No regrets for me on the pm6. I expected something different from my other IEM and it is indeed different. But I also have to say not everybody will like it, and I might regret the pm6 if my hunter ever arrive ...

Jun 12, 2017 at 1:45 AM Post #18,363 of 24,683
I don't intend to include super detailed comparisons nor all of the filters. My main review is with the gunmetal filters and Kombi tips. What tips are you using?

Kombi tips all the way. Much like the Campfire Vega and Andromeda, the Hunter seems to have been tuned (for me anyway) with the Kombi firmly in mind - it gives me a more even response than the foams and takes the treble into a better place for my ears.

Jun 12, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #18,367 of 24,683
Just received my PM6s finally... phew got a couple of hours of listening and decided I like the silver filter with damper best. They're a pretty nice pair of earphones. Made me smile unintentionally the first few minutes. Anyone else like the silver w damper? if not, whats your favorite?

Thank you for your post. Can you tell please your country? What do you think do they worth 200 pounds? Have you made comparison with other IEMs?
Many, many thanks

Jun 12, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #18,370 of 24,683
Thank you for your post. Can you tell please your country? What do you think do they worth 200 pounds? Have you made comparison with other IEMs?
Many, many thanks

I live in Japan. I asked Kieran to send it to me as early as possible since I was moving in a few days for a trip. He told me they were out of stock at first, but he managed to find one stock for my color, so he sent it to me straight away. Took me exactly two weeks to get here from the date of shipment. As far as quality goes, these are amazing. The shells feel very nice, but cables might not be as durable as other earphones on the market in the price range. The tuning tubes are also a great bonus. I personally found 3 tubes that I like out of 12, so other 9 are basically a waste to me, at least for now. In terms of the sound, I'm not a music expert or anything, and this is actually my first earphones that cost more than 300 dollars. My highest was the T20s, so I do not have much to compare with, but I definitely prefer this over the T20s. I was actually planning on selling these as I kind of lost my interest in it overtime with all the delays, but these are too good to let go of for me. Don't get your hopes up too much though. They do have a little bit of issues with high frequencies, and it doesn't sound like a pair that everyone will love. But overall, I'm enjoying it. I have Icarus 1,2 & 3 and the Airs on order still, so I will be waiting patiently for them!

Edit: OOoooo forgot about the fit. IDRK how they are supposed to fit, but they don't fit my ears all that well, but somehow it manages to get a good isolation..

Jun 12, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #18,371 of 24,683
Just received my PM6s finally... phew got a couple of hours of listening and decided I like the silver filter with damper best. They're a pretty nice pair of earphones. Made me smile unintentionally the first few minutes. Anyone else like the silver w damper? if not, whats your favorite?

I fully moved to silver filters. I doubt I will ever change

Jun 12, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #18,372 of 24,683

for PM6 I am getting settled with Gunmetal filters with spiral dot eartips. it sounds more balanced than any other filters for me. I'm also waiting for RHA dual density silicone eartips. Let see how it goes with those tips.

Jun 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #18,373 of 24,683
Well I gave up finally. I was still waiting, would have been a year since I placed my order by the time I received them. From the preliminary reviews it seems the PM6s were just not worth the wait. In the end it didn't matter, I lost respect for Trinity with the constant lying and lack of consideration for those people who bought in a year prior. The whole, they'll ship in March, no next week, wait now next week, etc. was too much. It wasn't until I found this thread that I understood how bad it was. In the end I would rather own a product from a company who is at the very least honest. This is a bitter-sweet victory. I wanted the PM6s when I ordered them, I still wanted them last month, but today I waited too long to ever enjoy them no matter how good they were. So if you are still on the fence you can still get a refund, to that end kudos on Trinity for at least providing a prompt and FULL refund. I look forward to the reviews, but I am glad I got out when I did!

Jun 12, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #18,375 of 24,683
Well I gave up finally. I was still waiting, would have been a year since I placed my order by the time I received them. From the preliminary reviews it seems the PM6s were just not worth the wait. In the end it didn't matter, I lost respect for Trinity with the constant lying and lack of consideration for those people who bought in a year prior. The whole, they'll ship in March, no next week, wait now next week, etc. was too much. It wasn't until I found this thread that I understood how bad it was. In the end I would rather own a product from a company who is at the very least honest. This is a bitter-sweet victory. I wanted the PM6s when I ordered them, I still wanted them last month, but today I waited too long to ever enjoy them no matter how good they were. So if you are still on the fence you can still get a refund, to that end kudos on Trinity for at least providing a prompt and FULL refund. I look forward to the reviews, but I am glad I got out when I did!

Who did you contact for that refund? I sent Bob an email requesting a refund two days ago, but still no reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back