TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 10, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #18,346 of 24,683
I understand that's what they may be doing but that's not what they promised.
Bob indicated that earlier orders would be fulfilled first. In my opinion, what they have done by not sending in chronological order is wrong. T

The people who supported them first are being discarded. In addition, many of those people paid a higher price because Hunter got a Black Friday sale discount and I hope that they are not receiving their products prior to those who paid full price

another sad commentary on how they're doing business
Also Deleting the Atlas-Delta as well is another blow to fans of Trinity's early IEM lineup

Jun 10, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #18,347 of 24,683

Support her on bandcamp if you can!

Just about to buy "Nost" (where the track is from) on CD after listening to the YouTube link...

I do love bandcamp for some of the music I've found over time - great resource :)

Jun 11, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #18,349 of 24,683
I will never let my Deltas go :innocent:

I have to say, I'm quite disappointed that I never got a pair of the Delta (or Delta VII).

My mind is fuzzy as to my Trinity 'timeline' of involvement.. I started reading about Trinity products on here I guess sometime between April - June 2016.
I then attended the London CanJam, met Bob who was extremely nice to me and chatty, and gave me a free pair of IEM's because mine had packed in shortly before CanJam.
I listened to all the IEM's he had there, although I can't exactly remember which ones, but it included demo versions of PM6 and Hunter, as well as Delta (orginal or VII? not sure).
Were the PM4 there? Anyone remember?

I signed up for the PM4, because the way it was described sounded extremely tempting..
I had issues with build quality and coherence and 'hot' treble problems (I'm sensitive in that area).
Nevertheless, with tracks that *don't* bring out those issues, I'm still blown away by them in regards to the level of detail and the quality, quantity and tactile feel of the bass.

However, since then, I remember @Indigo Bob and some others saying how great the Delta is which really makes me regret that I didn't try/buy it.
But were you guys talking about the original Delta or the Delta VII?
And has anyone compared the differences between the two?

Would love to know more. Maybe I can somehow get a pair. Who knows? Stranger things have happened :p

Jun 11, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #18,350 of 24,683
I'm just curious, is there any other good iem from Trinity after the famous Delta? One that can be recommended without reserve?.. I mean after all this time waiting for the Hunter flagship and the PM6 the reviews are mixed, complains of highs harshness - myself i found enjoying more the akg that came with my galaxy s8 than the PM4 - they are less detailed and the bass is more bloomy but they are far far more easy to listen compared to the trinity iems and the comfort is much better.
And concerning the price.. i paid a heavily discounted 82 gbp for the pm4 but i have doubts i could sell them(even after light use) for more than 50-60 - its not a matter of money is just that the value(soundwise) seems less than the paid price, not even mentioning the supposed mrsp of +150gbp. I'm just happy i didn't switch my order from pm4 to pm6 as i was tempted to do a year ago :p

Jun 11, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #18,351 of 24,683
I'm just curious, is there any other good iem from Trinity after the famous Delta? One that can be recommended without reserve?.. I mean after all this time waiting for the Hunter flagship and the PM6 the reviews are mixed, complains of highs harshness - myself i found enjoying more the akg that came with my galaxy s8 than the PM4 - they are less detailed and the bass is more bloomy but they are far far more easy to listen compared to the trinity iems and the comfort is much better.
And concerning the price.. i paid a heavily discounted 82 gbp for the pm4 but i have doubts i could sell them(even after light use) for more than 50-60 - its not a matter of money is just that the value(soundwise) seems less than the paid price, not even mentioning the supposed mrsp of +150gbp. I'm just happy i didn't switch my order from pm4 to pm6 as i was tempted to do a year ago :p
After the Delta?
- Many people, including myself, have been very happy with the Atlas,
- The Sabre has the best ergonomy in my opinion, and its sound qualities outperform those of the Atlas
- Vyrus has had very good to outstanding reviews
- I am not the only one who really loves what the Master is capable of - especially at the price 99,9% of us have paid
- Once you have find the perfect combination of filters and tips, the Master 6 really deserves its place in the top of the mid-tier.
That makes already 5 of them. And I have not yet had to opportunity to listen to the Icarus III and IV.
I really loved my Delta (original), but took advantage of the trade up program to get a discount on a spare set of Atlas, as the microphonic on the Delta was too present for my taste (certainly because of my ergonomics). And that is the reason I didn't get the Delta V-II.

Jun 11, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #18,352 of 24,683
Can somebody help me to find PM6 reviews/impressions? I read every post in this thread but barely can remember few short impressions about Master 6. Right now I am not sure what to do: wait two more months (or it’s better to say 2+ month) or get a refund. But can’t find any reviews using this new forum interface. Thank you for your help.

Jun 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #18,353 of 24,683
Can somebody help me to find PM6 reviews/impressions? I read every post in this thread but barely can remember few short impressions about Master 6. Right now I am not sure what to do: wait two more months (or it’s better to say 2+ month) or get a refund. But can’t find any reviews using this new forum interface. Thank you for your help.
Wait another week. Jackpot and Midgetguy are finishing up their review for PM6 and Hunter I believe. But they also have other things going on.

:D but I think your estimate is spot on! 2-3 weeks for delivery to trinity HQ. Another half month for Q&A testing at their HQ then finally shipping probably 2 weeks as well.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #18,354 of 24,683
Wait another week. Jackpot and Midgetguy are finishing up their review for PM6 and Hunter I believe. But they also have other things going on.

:D but I think your estimate is spot on! 2-3 weeks for delivery to trinity HQ. Another half month for Q&A testing at their HQ then finally shipping probably 2 weeks as well.

Basically I even don’t need a review. All I need is an information if they worth this more than 1 year wait and money or I should go another way ( dunu or orivetti).

Jun 11, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #18,355 of 24,683
All I need is an information if they worth this more than 1 year wait and money

But no one can answer that but you?

I've waited a year and wouldn't judge them any differently to a pair I waited a week for as I'm in the minority that feel fine with the delays and haven't pestered TA so haven't been lied to! (Not excusing what's happened here, it's a light hearted joke).

As some people have got very emotional over this whole product line I would take opinions with a pinch of salt until everything has calmed down.

Disclaimer: yes I know some of you have legitimate reasons to feel hurt, hard done by, etc. I'm not saying your wrong, just that we may judge the products differently.

Jun 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #18,356 of 24,683
But no one can answer that but you?

I've waited a year and wouldn't judge them any differently to a pair I waited a week for as I'm in the minority that feel fine with the delays and haven't pestered TA so haven't been lied to! (Not excusing what's happened here, it's a light hearted joke).

As some people have got very emotional over this whole product line I would take opinions with a pinch of salt until everything has calmed down.

Disclaimer: yes I know some of you have legitimate reasons to feel hurt, hard done by, etc. I'm not saying your wrong, just that we may judge the products differently.

Sorry maybe I wrote it in wrong way. Will ask it in different way.

For those he got PM6 already, do you regret that you waited so long, do you like what you got for your money? After some listening done, would you personally chose something else or your choice would be PM6 anyway? If you like something else can you tell us please what exactly?

Many thanks

Jun 11, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #18,357 of 24,683
After seeing some of the Hunters and PM6s starting to get delivered and reading some of the preliminary impressions, I decided to place an order for the Hunters. After I placed the order, Bob sent me an email saying it would be about a 4 week wait, and he gave me the option to keep or cancel the order, and I kept the order. I had assumed I wasn't going to be getting delivery right away when I ordered them since I know there are plenty of other people who have been waiting much longer for their Hunters than me.

I placed my order a week or two ago, so this fits with the 2-3 more weeks timeline others have been quoting. It sounds like 2-3 more weeks for both the Hunters and PM6, I wonder if there are parts mutual to both products they are still waiting on delivery of.

Jun 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #18,358 of 24,683

Might be some bad news on that front. I think both @Jackpot77 and I are doing Hunter reviews. I dunno about them, but I definitely don't have a PM6.

On that front, review may be delayed slightly. But it'll be delivered, guaranteed! :D I'm going to include some brief comparisons of select filters and maybe an IEM or two. Damn you @JaeYoon for putting the thought in my head! :rage: 2700 words and counting...... and I still haven't done my quick photo edits yet.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #18,359 of 24,683
Might be some bad news on that front. I think both @Jackpot77 and I are doing Hunter reviews. I dunno about them, but I definitely don't have a PM6.

On that front, review may be delayed slightly. But it'll be delivered, guaranteed! :D I'm going to include some brief comparisons of select filters and maybe an IEM or two. Damn you @JaeYoon for putting the thought in my head! :rage: 2700 words and counting...... and I still haven't done my quick photo edits yet.
:p yay! I got you to guinea pig the filters!

Jun 11, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #18,360 of 24,683
My review will revolve around about three of the filter sets, with main revisits on gold, as I'm not enjoying the others anywhere near as much (too much the sharpness in some). Trying to include all filters would take forever! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back