TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 6, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #18,151 of 24,683
Honestly Trinity I left Canada for six weeks in march, surely they would have arrived whilst I was on holidays. But nothing
So I changed it to my home address in Germany, where it could have gotten shipped to from April til Mid June before I move to France. Now I got another update that ir will take another two to three weeks for more units.
All of this while they were supposedly getting sent out. I really hope they are worth at least a 300$ IEM, if not I am sending them back, and screw you for being so blatantly shady with your customers. I know your customer service is good, but this is simply a joke. Don't string me along for weeks, just tell me shipping late 2017 early 2018 next time.

Jun 6, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #18,152 of 24,683
The mystery object itself. :wink:
ICARUS_2_1.jpg

Jun 6, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #18,160 of 24,683
The very last.. guaranteed. :wink:
"These are Trinity Audio LAST ever pre-orders and so our last ever pre order comes with and Awesome discount code for Icarus II at 50% off during the pre-order period by using code ICARUSII"

Dammit, I hate Trinity. :p Ordered.

Jun 6, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #18,162 of 24,683
Just imagining Jake & Bob doing this right now haha. :p

Epic! :joy:

I ordered the "Fits all Trinity" model, just because I have hopes it'll come with a 3.5mm jack as opposed to others. And anyway, I'll be driving the Hunter/PM6's with my Fiio X5... Having a lightweight DAP for gym purposes might be nice.

Jun 6, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #18,165 of 24,683
The very last.. guaranteed. :wink:
"These are Trinity Audio LAST ever pre-orders and so our last ever pre order comes with and Awesome discount code for Icarus II at 50% off during the pre-order period by using code ICARUSII"

So wait.. the listed price on the website is £149; is that including the discount?
Or are you saying there's a code to get it at 50% discount for around £75? If so, would you mind PM'ing me the code?

I've received the recent Trinity delay emails, but haven't received any email regarding this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back