TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 31, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #17,882 of 24,683
Oh, what the hell, I'll join in. Here are a few favorites:

Nailed it! Marshmello and Unlike Pluto are awesome! I've especially liked Unlike Pluto's more recent originals (like, within the past year).

yeah, they sent out an email saying anyone who is in last batch of Atlas Deltas, will be getting an email that your order got vaporized and being replaced with the masters.
Pew Pew!
It seems they are sending orders throughout the world. I'm hope you get yours soon :)
Seems like everyone's in this last batch of Atlas Deltas then. ZING!

May 31, 2017 at 6:25 AM Post #17,888 of 24,683
I just emailed them at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com about the whole Delta situation asking for more clarification (actual clarification, specifically about the fate of the Delta Hybrid and Atlas Delta, and what the options are for those who already have a Master and don't want a duplicate)... we'll see if they respond with anything of substance or truth, however.

Isn't the Atlas Delta just the Master with a single BA instead of a dual BA? The last pictures of the shell design on the website were identical. I think given all the good press the Master has had on here, people will be happy with the Master upgrade. But I do agree that this upgrade should be optional as it is a deviation from what people have ordered. Maybe they should send out an email to the preorders asking them if they wish to cancel or upgrade.

May 31, 2017 at 6:55 AM Post #17,890 of 24,683
Can anyone who received PM6 share some more detailed impressions? I canceled mine a while ago but still interested in how the came out in the end...

For me they sound very neutral with a very detailed reference sound. They are a big step up from the Master with a more refined transparent sound. Once you get the right filter for your ears (for me it was the silver damped) no single frequency stands out from the rest. The fit is excellent, much more comfortable and considerably lighter than the Master. If you like the most accurate sound, then these will be for you.

May 31, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #17,893 of 24,683
Interesting that they managed to make it much lighter than the Master. It's bigger, more drivers, also made of zinc (?).
Is the cable system that which adds to the weight, or something else about the build that makes the Master so much heavier?

I don't think they can be made from Zinc as they are too light. It looks to me like they might be aluminium.

May 31, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #17,894 of 24,683
Isn't the Atlas Delta just the Master with a single BA instead of a dual BA? The last pictures of the shell design on the website were identical. I think given all the good press the Master has had on here, people will be happy with the Master upgrade. But I do agree that this upgrade should be optional as it is a deviation from what people have ordered. Maybe they should send out an email to the preorders asking them if they wish to cancel or upgrade.
They will refund you.

May 31, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #17,895 of 24,683
Nailed it! Marshmello and Unlike Pluto are awesome! I've especially liked Unlike Pluto's more recent originals (like, within the past year).

Yep, agreed, Unlike Pluto is killing it lately. Have you heard "Everything Black"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back