TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 25, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #17,536 of 24,683
the pictures on Post#17532 shows exactly why a lot of people are having problems with the fit with the Master. The nozzle where the filters screw in is too short. I have to push the Master in my ears as hard as I can to get them to seal and they are still somewhat loose. The Sabre had the same design, but the Sabre came with short and long filters, and the long filters enabled them to fit me much better. If Trinity would provide longer filters for the Master I think it would make them much easier to fit and be comfortable to wear. Maybe Trinity could make a set of longer filters for the Master and sell them separately for those who wanted them.

May 25, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #17,544 of 24,683
This is something that Trinity should have provided a long time ago. Thanks for posting this. Also those PM6s are humongous :astonished:

Blackadder quote sprang to mind:
"Ask me why I'm not wearing any underwear!"
"Lord Flashheart, why aren't you wearing any underwear?"
"Because the pants haven't been built yet that are capable of taking on the job!" :D

Lol, I'm waiting for my PM6 and was thinking exactly the same thing as you after seeing that picture :D

May 25, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #17,545 of 24,683
Will the Sabre filters fit on the Master?
Nope. The sabre filters are thinner than the other phantom's.

I have also received the survey, but I miss a field to write, also a wider range of answers in some of the questions.
I think that there is a difference between pre-order and crowd-funding, one means "finished design but need money in advance to build the product" and the other is "we have a great idea and need your money to keep the R+D and most probably build the product in the future".
I don't mind preorders, but my success ratio in kickstarting technical projects has not been good.

They said they are experimenting with an open/closed back tune-able IEM. Very very interesting.
Does that mean that they will not do the open closed headphones?
Is there any other open/close IEM out there?

May 25, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #17,548 of 24,683
"Because the pants haven't been built yet that are capable of taking on the job!" :D

Lol, I'm waiting for my PM6 and was thinking exactly the same thing as you after seeing that picture :D
I have tiny ears. All the Trinity nozzles are too big for my canal so I have to go up a size in tips to get a decent seal. For me, the PM6 isn't any worse than the master once I'm wearing it. I don't think that the majority will have too many problems:fingers_crossed:.

May 25, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #17,549 of 24,683

PM6 are ergonomically better than Masters. It weighs less than masters and fits more securely as well. It is very comfortable to wear even after its size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back