TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 5, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #16,187 of 24,683
Hi, anyone has issues with the cable connection? All 3 cables on my phantom master 4 have intermittent connection issues. Not sure if it's the iem or cable.
Are you talking about the older PM4? Was a very common problem with that model. You can fix it by gently prying the 2 pins slightly further apart.

May 5, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #16,188 of 24,683
If you got it from Indiegogo, story going around is that you won't get a refund. Although I find this hard to believe. Where did you write your messages to Trinity?

I think even if they could refund Indiegogo orders, the refund could only be 90% of contribution as Indiegogo take 10% as a handling fee up front and don't make that available to the firm in scenarios like this (one of many reasons I don't like their platform).

May 5, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #16,189 of 24,683
Master, AD and Icarus 1. Should be the Master as I'm not expecting any other shipment.

As a fellow Head-fier in Singapore, thanks Leo888 for giving me hope!

Can I check if you had a Royal Mail tracking number in your order page? Mine still displays 'none' to this day.

May 5, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #16,190 of 24,683
As a fellow Head-fier in Singapore, thanks Leo888 for giving me hope!

Can I check if you had a Royal Mail tracking number in your order page? Mine still displays 'none' to this day.

I'm from Singapore and have just received the Phantom Master this morning. Still waiting on my Phantom Master 6.
PtiBusT.jpg

May 5, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #16,194 of 24,683
Unofficial status (as of 5/4) on all current Trinity products (on website + Kickstarter) based on what customers have reported:

Original Series:

Air: Received by few. Reception largely negative. Shipping on hold for 2 weeks to fix problems.

Given the reported signal dropout issues, I'm not sure whether this was an intentional pun or not? :D

May 5, 2017 at 6:43 AM Post #16,197 of 24,683
Nope, no tracking number as I opted free shipping. Seems like there are other receiving theirs already.

When I received mine the box had a Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed sticker on it...with tracking number. It just seems that the guys at trinity just didn't bother to update the tracking number on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back