TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 4, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #16,171 of 24,683
This question comes up every 20 pages or so. :wink: Here's a summary of the situation. Royal mail: None early on meant that the item had been shipped. We then realized that it might not have been shipped, but "picked off the list" of items to send out, thus probably packaged and tossed in a pile for shipment. This of course is an assumption, as we noticed in the piles of items packaged for shipping that Trinity put up pictures of.

So right now, some people got Airs and complained, some people got Masters and enjoyed, noone reported PM6 or Hunter being received, nor do we have a full confirmation it was shipped. Someone did post that they spoke to Bob and he said there was something nice coming for PM6/Hunters for all of us, but that's as far as it goes for actual info on the products. Jake says that all Masters are now shipped and should come in 7-14 days depending on where you're located. This was last friday. Airs are on hold until they figure out why the dropouts of the right bud + abysmal battery life.

We should repost this exact post in 20 pages. :p haha

May 4, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #16,172 of 24,683
Did anybody receive full refund for either PM6 or hunter ?
I was promised a refund for PM6 last monday , still waiting ...:triportsad:

PM6 off the website or kickstarter? Because some people did get a refund a few weeks back... But apparently, kickstarter orders are being refused for refunds right now.

May 4, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #16,173 of 24,683
Unofficial status (as of 5/4) on all current Trinity products (on website + Kickstarter) based on what customers have reported:

Original Series:
Hyperion: Available with expedited shipping. Great value, very positive reviews.
Delta V. I: Sold Out (replaced by Atlas-Delta)
Atlas-Delta: No one has received one that we know. Estimated shipping date: unknown (many delays)
Air: Received by few. Reception largely negative. Shipping on hold for 2 weeks to fix problems.

Phantom Series
Masters: Received by most. Extremely positive reviews.
Vyrus V2: Received by many. Very positive reviews.
Master 6: No one has received. Ship date unknown w/ delays.
Hunters: No one has received. Ship date unknown w/ delays

Sagaris Series
Icarus I: Sold out (for now)
Icarus II: Sold out (for now)
Icarus III: Originally slated to ship in April. Now est. for May. Coupon has expired.
Icarus IV: Sold out (for now) Reveal expected by July.

EDIT: I'll copy and paste this format every few weeks to give people an update on where things stand.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #16,174 of 24,683
Could you please advice me who to ask for a refund? I've ordered PM6 from Indiegogo last year on December and I wrote to Trinity 4 times but I got no response.
Those of you that got a refund or got promised one please let me know or pm me please

May 4, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #16,177 of 24,683
Unofficial status (as of 5/4) on all current Trinity products (on website + Kickstarter) based on what customers have reported:

Phantom Series
Masters: Received by most
. Extremely positive reviews.
Vyrus V2: Received by many. Very positive reviews.
Master 6: No one has received. Ship date unknown w/ delays.
Hunters: No one has received. Ship date unknown w/ delays

EDIT: I'll copy and paste this format every few weeks to give people an update on where things stand.

I'd say that's true for people in UK and US. AFAIK, someone received them in Asia, one HF member (paying for expedited shipping) in Australia, and that's all at the moment.

May 4, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #16,178 of 24,683
So I missed a package from Royal Mail yesterday and will have to pick up the package later in the day. From Singapore and will update here again after I pick up the package.

May 4, 2017 at 8:01 PM Post #16,180 of 24,683
I think BOB's refraining from explaining the status of the AD, Hunter, and PM6 because it probably isn't the news we want to hear and might prompt more people to return their IEM's.

I think @LonghornTech 's analysis is accurate and I think BOB's back where he started with poor and incorrect communication with regards to the AD and Hunter and PM6.

May 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #16,182 of 24,683
Could you please advice me who to ask for a refund? I've ordered PM6 from Indiegogo last year on December and I wrote to Trinity 4 times but I got no response.
Those of you that got a refund or got promised one please let me know or pm me please

If you got it from Indiegogo, story going around is that you won't get a refund. Although I find this hard to believe. Where did you write your messages to Trinity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back