TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 4, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #16,156 of 24,683
Bragi, Earin etc were all out on the market before the Airs, so people had the choice to get those instead. KS is notorious for late delivery times. No one put a gun to our heads to back them. It's still first generation tech and that normally means teething problems.
Kickstarter is how I came in contact with Trinity Audio in the first place (and many others like me I think). Backed 100+ projects. Don't care about stuff that is late, as long as I know why it's late and keep getting updates with relevant info. The communication was fatr from perfect on this project, but I am glad they stopped sending the Air's out to resolve issues. I've received some (not many) products via Kickstarter project that were absolute junk: did not do what they were supposed to do, very lousy quality. And they (=creators) did not try to improve the product or even apologise. Or they did improve it (significant flaws), but after the project (with a newer version..which you also have to pay for, no thx). And meanwhile you're stuck with an item that's not up to spec. Meh. I am glad Trinity will take care of you if there are issues.They'd better :grin:

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #16,160 of 24,683
Happy to see the vyrus v2 orders shipment confirmation. Now if could just reach trinity about the self-cancelling atlas delta order to get it back on track. :) How are people contacting trinity the moment and how long is it taking to get replies from enquiry or jake at trintity for others here?

May 4, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #16,162 of 24,683
Which filters do you guys seem to think offer best clarity for the masters?

I purchased the B&W P7W a week ago and that is a superb sounding headphone with crystal clarity and awesome, textured full weighty bass to my ears. Im trying to find the best clarity set up on the masters now to try to maintain that kind of sound.

Cheers

May 4, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #16,163 of 24,683
Happy to see the vyrus v2 orders shipment confirmation. Now if could just reach trinity about the self-cancelling atlas delta order to get it back on track. :) How are people contacting trinity the moment and how long is it taking to get replies from enquiry or jake at trintity for others here?

Contacted them via email yesterday and got a quick response (within the hour). I tried the phone but it just rings and no one picks up. I guess they're a bit swamped :)

May 4, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #16,168 of 24,683
Honestly, what's the point giving an update for a promise that can't be kept. I'd rather be out of the loop and find out the shipping started out of nowhere, than to be given a date that comes and goes and be disappointed. They're obviously having stock issues and/or manufacturer or other issues at the moment. I'd rather have a finished polished product than a product of rush. I honestly think that the Airs would have been MUCH better if they weren't in a rush to ship it out with 100s of kickstarter backers nagging all the time, I understand they were given a date and all and things should be kept, but honestly, judging by the reviews of the Airs maybe it would've been better to be disappointed that delivery took a long time than the final product to be a disappointment.

Peoples opinions differ, maybe for some Timeliness > Product or Product > Timeliness.

I'm not talking about rushing them or even them providing any dates. Just state what they did for the week. Like, "this week we shipped out 126 airs, 15 cables, PM6 and Hunter still currently packaging", or something like that. Surely they keep track of their inventory where with a few clicks, they can see what they've sent out. It can't be that hard right? Typing this didn't even take 5 minutes.

May 4, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #16,169 of 24,683
So if all of the Masters have shipped, does anyone have a "Royal Mail #None" comment showing on their order page like it had for the Vyrus V2? I, for one, don't.

I do have that comment on my account, got it there just after making the Masters order. It means simply that the order was made with the free shipping option, thus no tracking nr.

What did confuse me is that, shortly after making the order, I've received separate mail from the Trinity Audio, saying that the shipment for that very order is on its way. Whether that means that the order has been indeed shipped or simply just processed prior to actual shipment is unclear to me, and having in mind what the Trinity is having in front of them with all (mountain of) orders, I did not feel like digging more into it, perhaps just better to wait and see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back