TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 2, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #16,069 of 24,683
There were not so many red orders and as far as I remember only one red was cancelled and that was long before you tried to swap. I'm too lazy to search on a phone but be my guess.

Also someone mentioned that trinity hasn't been appearing and i say who can blame them?! Yes they screwed up but some people here seem to think this post is a big part of their social life, which is pretty sad Imo.

Let me just ask you this... Do you believe they started shipping "everything" 10 weeks ago or so?
Based on what we see here only Vyrus, Master and some Air were received. Where are all the PM6 and Hunters?
Bob said most that haven't shipped are Head-Fi orders? Really? It sounds like the excuses are pilling up.

P.S and what about the Atlas Delta?

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #16,070 of 24,683
GAuCxPf.gif

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #16,074 of 24,683
Email update from Bob:

"
Hello All,

We have been watching the comments section and also speaking to backers directly.

We have put shipments on hold for 2 weeks while we investigate what is happening with the battery life. We did have to make some tweaks which reduced our estimated time but you should all be seeing a minimum of 2 hours.

In regards to to those that have drop out issues this will be down to various factors out of our control, however we do have a simple and easy fix which we are working on right now and won't take us long to share the solution with you.

Any issues you are experiencing we have not seen in our random test samples and are of course concerned about delivering the best we can.

So while we pause to investigate the battery life issue please be patient.

For those asking about refunds that is not possible as this is a project not a shop and we will complete our project and resolve any issues as swiftly as possible.

We will be back within 2 weeks or less to advise of the results and solution.

Thank you."

Nothing about PM6 and Hunter yet again... Literally all we need is one sentence saying they are either shipping this week or they are not and if not, why not. Why is this so difficult?

May 2, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #16,075 of 24,683
Breaking news! There has been a KS update regarding the Airs; they're investigating short battery time and dropout issues, so sit tight for another two weeks of silence.....So dammit basically for us Air orders.

Let's accept that the Air has issues right now and maybe they'll go away from their retooling which is what's causing the delay. Still doesn't explain the lack of Hunters, PM6s, and Atlas-Deltas. Here's to hoping they follow through on having an update about those on their website.

EDIT: Lol, update pasted above by someone else. Missed it by that much.

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #16,076 of 24,683
If Trinity are using a "shipping partner", that might explain a few of the mixed messages. Wonder if this is something they have started doing recently to help the backlog or something they have been doing since the start?

May 2, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #16,077 of 24,683
So the update basically in short says... "Something's not right. We're working on it. If it doesn't work for you, hold on, we'll think about it, otherwise that sucks for you."

A part of me feels like they sent a few of the airs out to random people around the world. If problems come up, they fix it in the next shipment. Kind of like random beta testers.

May 2, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #16,078 of 24,683
Guys!! what a shock, Trinity sent me a Phantom Master instead of My PM6. It seems to be very big mistake from their shipping partner. I'm highly disappointed. I will talk to Bob tomorrow morning

Well, as kind of an off-sense of humor... I hope for one that the universe will somehow intervene in some odd manner and make them send me Masters instead of Icarus III

... on the other hand, it might also happen that Icarus III happens to be that much more to my liking that - when having Masters - I will reap what I sow, but only to worry bout it that very day...

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #16,079 of 24,683
Well, as kind of an off-sense of humor... I hope for one that the universe will somehow intervene in some odd manner and make them send me Masters instead of Icarus III

... on the other hand, it might also happen that Icarus III happens to be that much more to my liking that - when having Masters - I will reap what is sow, but only to worry bout it that very day...

Guys, please stop speculating. Bob quickly responded to my email and he is upset too. Those who have ordered PM6 and hunter will not be disappointed. Bob is really a gem. Just this is the not the right time to build more pressure on him.
I am very much hopeful my problem will be sorted out without any second thought.
I request all of you to stop any more speculation and don't be judgemental without having a word with Bob. Just pick up your phone and talk to him. you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for reading my post patiently!!

May 2, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #16,080 of 24,683
So the update basically in short says... "Something's not right. We're working on it. If it doesn't work for you, hold on, we'll think about it, otherwise that sucks for you."

A part of me feels like they sent a few of the airs out to random people around the world. If problems come up, they fix it in the next shipment. Kind of like random beta testers.
I mean, they could just do say "we're beta-testing" and sent them to those people they had occasionally recruited for sound signature tuning. I'm sure @Jackpot77 wouldn't have minded getting an Air to test out and report issues :yum:

For those interested, there's also another annoying thing I've found and it's that by default, Head-Fi is set to send email notifications for all your threads now.....and there's no way (that I've found) to turn that off unless you actually post a reply to that thread. New site still not doing a very good job of winning me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back