TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 27, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #15,781 of 24,683
This is what Trinity done to me. My billing address for my pre-order PM6 placed on june 28 last year is India whereas the shipping address for this order is of UK. Now today They have updated their site this and shipped my order to India yesterday without my consent. In India the customs duty for electronic items or headphones is somewhere around 42 to 48% of the total shipping value. Who will bear this cost? How can they done this without even notifying the customer in advance. For last one month I'm following Bob and Jake over phone from India and I have been assured that my order will be shipped to UK only. and now all of a sudden they came up with this update and shipped my PM6 to India.
I'm fu****.

Trinity Audio Blog
Fraud Prevention measures
Apr 27, 2017

Due to recent events we can only ship products to the address linked to your debit/credit card or paypal account (billing address). Requests to ship to to alternative addresses will be denied.

Wow, that sucks. So what will happen if they send it to my billing address and my item is STOLEN from my mailbox?? Srsly Trinity, that is one bad decision. Should have discussed this with users FIRST.

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #15,783 of 24,683
"Now today They have updated their site this and shipped my order to India yesterday without my consent." (sorry, unable to quote for some reason)

Well, that sucks big time. I would just not accept the package and demand the item to be send to UK.

On the other hand... does this mean they are shipping PM6s now?

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #15,784 of 24,683
I will not refuse the package. I just received a reply from Bob that he marked the shipping value very low to avoid any customs problems. Let see how it goes. Bob does not have any idea about India customs. I hope it will be
sorted out.

This is what Trinity done to me. My billing address for my pre-order PM6 placed on june 28 last year is India whereas the shipping address for this order is of UK. Now today They have updated their site this and shipped my order to India yesterday without my consent. In India the customs duty for electronic items or headphones is somewhere around 42 to 48% of the total shipping value. Who will bear this cost? How can they done this without even notifying the customer in advance. For last one month I'm following Bob and Jake over phone from India and I have been assured that my order will be shipped to UK only. and now all of a sudden they came up with this update and shipped my PM6 to India.
I'm fu****.

Trinity Audio Blog
Apr 27, 2017

Due to recent events we can only ship products to the address linked to your debit/credit card or paypal account (billing address). Requests to ship to to alternative addresses will be denied.

Now THIS is major bull****. Hope you find a solution to this without paying all the crap fees.

Wow, that sucks. So what will happen if they send it to my billing address and my item is STOLEN from my mailbox?? Srsly Trinity, that is one bad decision. Should have discussed this with users FIRST.

Package would have to be refused. It will be sent back to Trinity and THEN they can ship it properly.

"Now today They have updated their site this and shipped my order to India yesterday without my consent." (sorry, unable to quote for some reason)

Well, that sucks big time. I would just not accept the package and demand the item to be send to UK.

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #15,785 of 24,683

Wouldn't THAT be news... :\ I seriously am about to give up on Trinity.

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #15,787 of 24,683
I'm fu****.

Trinity Audio Blog
Apr 27, 2017

This is frustrating and unacceptable.
I kind of have my doubts they have shipped anything though.

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #15,789 of 24,683
This is frustrating and unacceptable.
I kind of have my doubts they have shipped anything though.

No, it is unfair to say that my item is not shipped. it was shipped on yesterday but I just got the tracking number.
However, they have come up with this new update on their website today only.

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #15,792 of 24,683
No, it is unfair to say that my item is not shipped. it was shipped on yesterday but I just got the tracking number.
However, they have come up with this new update on their website today only.

So you have a tracking number and you can see the update and it says In Transit and it's the PM6 but it was sent to India instead of the UK as promised weeks ago?

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #15,794 of 24,683
So you have a tracking number and you can see the update and it says In Transit and it's the PM6 but it was sent to India instead of the UK as promised weeks ago?
yes, it is true. I have never singed for my item to shipped to India. My order page is showing my shipping address as of UK not India. And before placing my order with them June last year Bob himself confirmed me over email that it was not mandatory for billing and shipping address would be same. He would shipped to any address irrespective of billing address.

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #15,795 of 24,683
yes, it is true. I have never singed for my item to shipped to India. My order page is showing my shipping address as of UK not India. And before placing my order with them June last year Bob himself confirmed me over email that it was not mandatory for billing and shipping address would be same. He would shipped to any address irrespective of billing address.

see this email from Bob on June 22 last year. And I placed my order on June 28 only after the confirmation from him
9933793.jpg

full

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back